Job ID: NC-693061 (910090928)
Remote ServiceNow Architect with
ITSM, HRSD, CSM, Enterprise,
API’s, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS,
Location: Raleigh, NC NCDOT
Duration: 12 Months
***This is a remote position. However, the candidate must come in to pick up his or her equipment on the first day at own expense. A candidate or a vendor representative must come in to drop off his or her equipment on the last day at own expense.
Experience in ServiceNow development Required 7 Years
Experience in ServiceNow solution architecture Required 7 Years
Experience in ITSM, HRSD, CSM process design Required 7 Years
ServiceNow Certified System Administrator Required 7 Years
Overarching understanding of ServiceNow Enterprise product suite Required 7 Years
Fundamental understanding of : ServiceNow API’s, SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS Required 7 Years
Ability to apply business concepts into a technical solution Required 7 Years
Web portal development skills, such as HTML, CSS, Angular JS, bootstrap Required 7 Years
Experience implementing HRSD, CSM, ITSM and ITOM Required 7 Years
Ability to create reports using the standard reporting engine, plus metrics and SLAs Required 7 Years
Follow ServiceNow best practices (including scripting, security, implementation) Required 7 Years
Display aptitude in learning new modules based on training materials Required 7 Years
Experience with collaboration across functional borders enterprise-wise (i.e. within and outside of IT) Required 7 Years
ITIL foundation certification Required 7 Years
Clear written and verbal communication skills Required 7 Years
ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Desired
ServiceNow administration in an enterprise environment Desired
Experience in ServiceNow development Desired
Experience in IT Service Management process design Desired
Experience in IT Operations Management implementation and configuration Desired
2-4 year technical-oriented degree, or equivalent work experience with technical product and application support Desired
ITIL Intermediate certification Desired
Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration and documentation skills Desired
Asset management experience Desired
Passion for providing excellent service to all internal customers Desired
Clear written and verbal communication skills Desired.
Employer is seeking a ServiceNow senior architect to support in the development of highly complex, mission critical scoped applications and Platform capabilities in support of the NC Department of Transportation.
Employer is seeking a ServiceNow senior architect to support in the development of highly complex, mission critical scoped applications and Platform capabilities in support of the NC Department of Transportation. The ServiceNow senior architect role is technical in nature and dedicated to the specialization in application, technical, domain, or solution architecture, including design and implementation of solutions. Candidates will be part of a team of administrators, developers, business analysts and testers supporting the current environment and building out custom applications within ServiceNow, creating workflows and integrated multiple disparate systems. Successful candidates will be able to think critically in solving urgent mission issues, supporting end to end development of both Portal and back-end platform including workflow and custom widgets. The ideal candidate will have proven implementation experience, a background in the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) business process. Past work experience with industry leading providers of help desk, IT service management, asset management, network and systems management or similar technologies a definite plus.
Responsibilities=Provides services including, but not limited to:
• ServiceNow technical expertise – understanding legacy systems and provide effective, sustainable and scalable solutions maximizing out of the box ServiceNow functionality.
• Prepare and lead ServiceNow design workshops including creation of design specifications based on out of the box functionality and business requirements
• Take the lead in providing gap analysis highlighting current state, future state, business needs and best practices
• Work with ServiceNow technical leads, developers and platform owners to set technical direction and strategic directives
• Leverage ServiceNow architectural knowledge and experience to ensure and maintain optimal platform utilization
• Participate in ServiceNow design and code reviews to ensure both delivers desired business outcomes and alignment to enterprise standards
• Drive key ServiceNow architecture discussions to solve critical complex problems for assigned and adjacent platforms
• Assist with gathering and reviewing stakeholders’ business objectives and provide the appropriate ServiceNow technical design and accompanying acceptable test plans
• Specialization in application, technical, domain, or solution architecture, including design and implementation of ServiceNow solutions
• Successful development and maintenance of formal strategies, sourcing guidance, technical standards, blueprints, reference architectures, architecture patterns and technology roadmaps for a given architecture domain
• Successful completion of ServiceNow technology project
• Conducting industry and market research of ServiceNow technologies and general themes in assigned architecture areas.
• Engaging agency subject matter experts, business liaisons, DIT representatives as to ensure proper alignment between business and IT.