Job ID: MI-114103 (99090210)10A
Onsite /Local SQL Systems Analyst with HIPAA , CMM/CMMI and and Agile Experience
Location: Lansing, MI DHHS
Duration: 12+ months
Interview Process: MS Teams video interview with integrated audio. Must be treated like a face-to-face interview.
On-site: Local candidates or willing to relocate at the candidate’s expense at time of offer. Position will start as a hybrid with on-site work from day 1. NO REMOTE ONLY OPTION.
Top Skills & Years of Experience:
• 8+ years of business analysis experience for complex computer systems
• 8+ years of developing functional requirements for development projects
• 8+ years of developing, and implementing test plans and test cases
• Experience working with HIPAA Data
• Over 5+ years using CMM/CMMI Level 3 methods and practices.
• Over 5+ years implemented Agile development processes including test driven development.
• Over 8+ years of creating, updating and maintaining systems documentation
• Over 8+ years of creating training plans and materials
• 5+ years programming in SQL and/or PL/SQL(Oracle Preferred)
• Experience with Azure DevOps
The position is responsible for providing ongoing maintenance and support NBSO, CON, and other MDHHS applications supported
within our department. These applications are critical for tracking resources and producing reports for several Public and Behavioral
Health. The resource is integral to supporting and improving MDHHS automated processes, streamlining critical business processes,
data integrity, SEM/SUITE compliance, and securing the applications. As a lead, the resource participates in a variety of assignments
that provides for the enhancement, integration, maintenance, and implementation of projects. The resource also provides
applicaition oversight to business analysts in the team that support other applications. Not having a resource on staff will lead to
dealys and errors on the reports and resources that MDHSS will have to manually process. This would significantly reduce the quality
of Public and Behavioral health services provided by the State of Michigan
Write high level functional requirement documents
• Perform business requirements analysis conduct gap analysis and develop well defined detailed functional requirements
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) including experience in gathering requirements and writing
functional/technical specifications for complex projects.
• Develop functional design documents and work with stakeholders for review and approval.
• Develop user stories and task breakdowns for agile development projects
• Experience developing, prototypes, mockup for users review and approval.
• Exposure to flowcharts, screen layouts and documentation to ensure logical flow of the system requirements
• Experience working on large agile projects.
• Develop test reports with metrics and coordinate with business users
• Assist with Enterprise Architecture Solution Assessment (EASA), Hosting document and Firewall Rules.
• Assist with design and documenting IT solutions that are State of Michigan standard technology.
• Draft Local Change Board documents.
• Develop training content and user manuals.
• Design, develop, and implement test plans for applications or subsystems.
• Create or collect test data and execute approved tests to determine the accuracy of program logic to produce desired results.
• Assist with UAT Testing, Test cases, Post Implementation testing
• Assist in differentiating between defects and new requirements.
• Provide defect tracking log entry information.
• Assist with implementation of RFCs (application changes, infrastructure changes, etc.)
• Maintain/update system documentation as a result of system upgrades.
• Monitors applications during peak production times.
• Assist with User issues via calls, discussions and testing