Job ID: NC-693679 (99090928)
Remote Java Developer with Oracle DB, Cognos, HTML/XML, OEM and TOAD Experience
Location: Raleigh, NC NCOSBM
Duration: 12+ Months
**This is a remote position. If the candidate isn’t local the team will ship the equipment.
Java Developer Required 7 Years
Oracle DB Highly desired 3 Years
Cognos Reporting Highly desired 3 Years
HTML/XML Nice to have 3 Years
OEM, TOAD Nice to have 3 Years
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; able to manage highly complex work efforts.
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Understanding and knowledge of application development and architecture that serves as a strong base for technical expertise in a specific product or program
2. Analysis, visual design, development, data analysis, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions, maintenance (including production support), etc.
3. Java Developer – The person would be responsible for doing to development work that is required in IBIS for NCFS (new State ERP – Financial backbone) changes.
4. Secondary skills should include intermediate skills using OEM, TOAD, and data migrations.
5. Understanding and having the ability to solve issues like hidden HTML, XML, etc..
6. Ability to work with Cognos and develop reporting & dashboards a plus. The Technical Specialist has an overall knowledge and understanding of application development
7. Will take the requirements for the new fields that are needed because of the NCFS Chart of Accounts changes and swap these out for the existing fields – this requires changes to the user interface (UI), the code that validate the entries, communicates to the database, and runs the workflow.
8. Implements and utilizes a new validation API that NCFS is providing to check for invalid account combinations in real time.
9. Units Testing of new development
10. The NCFS changes impacts both the forms that agencies and budget analysts use, as well as the administrative / configuration functions in IBIS. Both sets of forms must be changed together.
11. This resource will work closely with a State employee to utilize the new database structures and queries that must be developed for NCFS