Job ID: VA-701619 (99590119)
Remote RPA/UiPath Developer/Robotics Software Engineer with SQL, Citrix, Salesforce, Mainframe/Legacy Systems, and Google AI experience
Location: Richmond, VA VDH
Duration: 12 months
**local candidates strongly preferred
**interviews will be conducted via Teams, 90 min in duration with a work sample REQUIRED, NO exceptions. If your candidate cannot submit a work sample, please do not submit the candidate.
UiPath experience Required 5 Years
Coordinating and overseeing end to end, multi-component testing requirements. Familiarity with cognitive, automation, and related emerging technologie Required 5 Years
Strong working knowledge of SQL Required 5 Years
Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment Required 5 Years
Experience in several areas of RPA (Desktop Applications, Web Applications, Citrix Environments, Salesforce, Excel, Mainframe and/or Legacy Systems) Required 5 Years
Certified UIPath Developer Required 5 Years
Certified UIPath Architect Desired 2 Years
Google AI Experience Desired 2 Years
The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) seeks to enable digital workforce of software robots that enables us to emulate and integrate the actions of human behavior within digital systems by developing our own software bots to conduct a business process. VDH seeks a RPA Architect to support the designing, developing and delivering high quality automations across the agency.
We are seeking a RPA Architect to join our dynamic and energetic IT team. The main functions anticipated for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop complex automation solutions using a variety of methods in support of automation initiatives
• Collaborate with the end users as well as team members in design, development, testing and maintenance of automation projects across the organization
• Engineer process patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within architecture
• Utilize process automation best practices to ensure automations meet business requirements and meet stated targets for efficiency
• Consult on and/or develop multiple automation projects and ensure delivery within the given timeline.
• Support other developers with development best practices and mentorship
• Identify and communicate risk points within Automation Requirements/Design
• Support new/existing bots
• Assist with automation design and provide alternative technical options as required
• Contributes to problem solving, re-thinking and challenging current processes, and driving a fast paced/accurate decision and action-orientated culture.
• Develop solutions that comply with existing security protocols and guidelines
• Work in an agile framework
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• 5+ years of UiPath experience
• 5 years coordinating and overseeing end to end, multi-component testing requirements. Familiarity with cognitive, automation, and related emerging technologies and techniques. Broad-based general technology ecosystem and industry understanding.
• Strong working knowledge of SQL
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Experience building robots with attention to detail and self-auditing controls
• Strong Experience with SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development)
• Experience in several areas of RPA (Desktop Applications, Web Applications, Citrix Environments, Salesforce, Excel, Mainframe and/or Legacy Systems)
• Certified UIPath Developer
• Certified UIPath Architect
• Google AI experience is a plus