Job ID: NC-693676 (94790927)
Remote IV&V Automation Tester with Regression testing, UAT, training, SQL, Java/Oracle application testing experience
Location:Raleigh, NC NCOSBM
Duration: 12 Months
**This is a remote position. OSBM will ship equipment for candidates that are not local.
Create Test Plans and Test Scripts Required 7 Years
Create data sets that can be used for QA and Regression testing Required 6 Years
Create data sets that can be used for User Acceptance testing Required 6 Years
Create written training materials for external User training Required 7 Years
Basic SQLquery skills Nice to have 3 Years
Tester, Quality Assurance Analyst, IV&V Analyst
Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Developing and maintaining user and technical documentation and project process documentation for Application Teams
2. Creating and reviewing test plans for a range of applications
3. Understanding end user use case for applications and/or technology and sequencing test procedures logically and appropriately
4. Executing test scripts, both manual and automated
5. Documentation of test and quality results, and communication to the appropriate stakeholders in the governance structure
6. OSBM Budgeting System (IBIS) is a Java / Oracle based application with IBM Cognos Analytics used for reporting. NCFS is implemented on the Oracle Financial platform.
7. The scope of the IBIS testing includes the application forms, workflow, reports and the interface files exchanged with external systems.
8.Verifies that functional and business rules are correctly applied to all new form fields that have been updated or added to support the new financial Chart of Accounts
9.Tests reports by validating both visually and by inspection of the data as it is stored in the database.
10.Regression testing to confirm that changes have not broken existing functionality, including the application workflow
11.Helps confirm that the data entered in IBIS is correctly communicated through the various interfaces to our partner agencies
12.Reports, tracks, prioritizes and retests defects
13.Works closely with the IBIS development team to plan and execute testing based on development schedules.
14.Facilitates meetings with business users as needed to get clarification on business rules
15.Creates Test Plans and Test Scripts
16.Creates data sets that can be used for Quality Assurance / Regression Testing
17.Creates data sets that can be used for User Acceptance Testing
18.Creates data sets that can be used for training sessions for external IBIS users
19.Update IBIS User Guides with the changes that have been implemented during the project
20.Creates written training materials for external user training
21.At the end of the project, conducts knowledge transfer sessions to hand off project / materials to State resource
22.The majority of testing would be conducted manually
23.Demonstrated experience with Quality Assurance testing an enterprise application, including the development of all supporting testing materials.
24.Basic SQL query skills for retrieving or checking data in the Oracle database
25.Demonstrated experience creating written content for non-technical users
26.Experience scheduling and conducting meetings with business teams / non-technical users.