Job ID: VA-720582 (99090928)
Hybrid/Local IBM InfoSphere/Data stage developer with Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL Server, data modeling, Azure, ADF, Data Bricks, IIB, MFT, web services, messaging, data warehouse experience
Duration: 9 months
location: Richmond, VA (VDOT)
Advanced skills in IBM’s Infosphere Data Stage product line Required 10 Years
Experience working with Oracle PL/SQL and SQL Server Database Development. Required 8 Years
Written and oral communications Required 10 Years
Background in data integration between business systems Required 6 Years
Requirements analysis and data modeling Highly desired 6 Years
Experience working with Azure Cloud,ADF, and Data Bricks Highly desired 6 Years
Experience with other data integration tools and techniques including IIB, MFT, web services, messaging, and other modern data warehousing Nice to have 6 Years
*VDOT is seeking local candidates or candidates who live closer to Richmond and are willing to work onsite 4 days/week for the first few weeks, and 2 days/week thereafter.
*candidates will be required to interview onsite
*parking not provided
* Experienced ETL developer with skills in IBM InfoSphere/DataStage product line. Must also have the ability to do data analysis, and develop requirements and data models.
* We are looking for an individual with expertise in IBM DataStage to join our team.
* Must have a background in Data Warehousing, Oracle PL/SQL, and MS SQL server development.
* Must have a background in building interfaces between business applications.
* Experience working in Agile/Scrum process is highly desired.
* Background in web service development IIB and/or ADF development would be a big plus.
* Ability to communicate with business users and developers is an absolute must.
* Clear communication skills – written and oral is a REQUIREMENT.