Job ID: MS-77896 (90091217)
Govt SAP FI ECC Consultant with GL, FM, CO, PS, TM, SuccessFactors, CRM, Logistics, SRM and CAFR experience
Location: Jackson MS (DFA)
Duration: 12 months
remote until it is deemed safe to travel and be onsite.
1. Eight years’ experience providing SAP Finance ECC implementation and support
2. Three years’ experience working with an SAP Finance ECC solution for a Public Sector Client
3. Functional knowledge in the following ECC areas: General Ledger, Funds Management, Controlling, Project Systems, Travel Management
4. Two years’ experience with integration between SAP Financial modules and SuccessFactors
1. Experience with supporting integration with Customer Relationship Management, Logistics, Supplier Relationship Management.
2. Experience with analysis activities to resolve root causes of issues.
3. Experience with the Comprehensive Financial Report (CAFR)
Skill Set Skill Level
SAP Financial module implementation and support experience SME Required Hands-on experience working with end-users in the design, configuration, documentation, testing, implementation, and production operation
Public Sector Experience – As part of the experience required with SAP Financial Module, the Financial Team Lead must have a minimum of 3 years of Public Sector
Experience Intermediate Required
Served in the lead role for the implementation of SAP Financial modules Intermediate Required
Experience with integration between SAP Financial modules and SuccessFactors Beginner Required
Position Description and Job Skill Set
Description of the job functions the contractor will be expected to perform.
The Mississippi Department of Finance & Administration (DFA) / Mississippi Management and Reporting System (MMRS) is recruiting one (1) SAP Financial Consultant to provide SAP system support and SuccessFactors integration support. The resource will serve as a member of the Finance team and will work alongside State resources in implementing, enhancing, and supporting the Mississippi Accountability System of Government Information and Collaboration (MAGIC) SAP system, plus provide integration support in the implementation of the SuccessFactors EC and ECP modules. Financial SAP ECC modules implemented include FM, CO and PS. Contractor will work remote during COVID-19, once it’s safe to return to the office the contractor will be required to work on-site in Jackson, MS. This is not optional.