Request ID: BL-9644-1 (913090105)
SharePoint 365 Developer with InfoPath (must), PowerApps/Power Automate (must), O365, Engineering, Administration, OneDrive, workflow, PowerShell, Power BI, Government tenant/G3, ARS Web Interface/Active Directory admin, ASP.net, C#, JQuery, DevOps, SQL Server, IIS and SSRS experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 12 Months Hrs/Wk: 40.00
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
The goal of the project is to migrate existing InfoPath forms and SharePoint workflows and create new forms and workflows utilizing PowerApps and Power Automate in an Office 365/SharePoint Online environment. The role will follow application security standards, help determine capacity planning, and providing 2nd level support on an as needed basis. The candidate will administer, manage and develop SharePoint sites within our agency’s Microsoft Office 365/SharePoint Online Environment within a Government tenant (G3). Duration of project is one (1) year with the possibility of extension.
Required Skills (rank in order of Importance):
• Minimum of 5 years related experience in a MS Office 365 SharePoint Online developer role or within an IT department working on Microsoft Office 365 technologies. Skill set should include:
o strong SharePoint Development/Engineering and Administration skills,
o PowerApps forms
o Power Automate workflows
o SharePoint Designer
o SharePoint workflow
o SharePoint permissions
o InfoPath form skills
o Power BI
• Experience with PowerShell Scripting.
• Strong analytical skills. Proven ability to evaluate a problem, research solutions, test and propose end user solutions and the ability to meet project deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a project team. Develop strong working relationships with technology teams across all levels of the organization.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Process orientation, attention to detail.
• Technical engineering background is required with solid knowledge in system design and analysis principles.
• High energy; able to deal with demanding pace and changing priorities; ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in order to convey technical information to non-technical staff or customers.
Preferred Skills (rank in order of Importance):
• Experience working in the Office 365 online G3 platform is a plus.
• Experience with ARS Web Interface for Active Directory Administration
• Experience using development tools, ASP.Net, C#, JQuery or other tool sets.
• Experience with and working knowledge of DevOps is a plus.
• Experience working with core Microsoft technologies including SQL Server and IIS.
• Expertise in related Office technologies and Microsoft security concepts are a plus
• SharePoint coursework, certification a plus;
• Experience with SDLC and Change Management;
• Experience with SQL SSRS reporting services
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience (5 years).
Administrative Verbal Communication Skills Yes 1
Administrative Written Communication Skills Yes 1
Miscellaneous Analytical Skills Yes 1 Expert Currently Using
Operating Systems/APIs PowerShell Yes 1 Expert 4 – 6 Years
Packaged Applications MS OFFICE 365 Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Remote Work Availability: 0%
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Migrate existing InfoPath forms and SharePoint workflows and create new PowerApps forms and Power Automate workflows in an Office 365/SharePoint Online environment.
• Comply with application security standards, help determine capacity planning, provide 2nd level application support on an as needed basis.
• Administer, manage and develop SharePoint Online (SPO) sites within our agency’s Microsoft Office 365/SharePoint Environment within a Government tenant (G3).
• Partner with Departmental SharePoint contacts to ensure the site(s) remains stable, searchable, well organized and contains relevant and current information.
• Coordinate the creation of site collections and sites requested by stakeholders the structure of the SPO environment and ensure that standards are upheld.
• Act as the agency’s SPO Administrator. Handle development tasks to support the maintenance and efficient operation of the SPO platform.
o Make use of the web parts and APIs in the G3 SPO environment to develop SharePoint Sites that enhance the user experience in SPO and to ensure that the SPO Environment is efficiently managed. Understand PowerApps and Power Automate and how they interact with SharePoint lists and libraries, having the ability to develop solutions using these tools.
o Design and support scripts in PowerShell to perform various tasks for the efficient operation and management of the SPO environment.
o Use current .NET frameworks/ windows workflow foundations (WFF).
o Evaluate and implement or develop tools required to operate and report on the SPO platform. (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
o Understanding and use the SharePoint API and C# and/or ASP.NET where appropriate to improve the platform.
o Build and support complex Power Automate Workflows in SPO and advanced use of SharePoint web parts to develop and support custom applications. Ability to analyze, advise and assist Site Collection Admins and Site Leads in building and using SharePoint pages to meet business requirements.
o Manages site collection features, security, content types, search and other SharePoint out-of-the-box functionalities.
o Implement SharePoint lists, libraries, web parts, Power Automate workflows, sites/sub-sites, and SharePoint applications, as assigned.
o Migrates and/or restructures existing SharePoint sites into newer versions (e.g. Classic to Modern).
o Oversees and participates in the architectural design, development, customization and integration efforts of solutions involving collaboration portals, content management, business process automation, systems integration and business intelligence workflow / business process management.
• Partners with IT staff, content owners and project stakeholders on the intranet platform to identify opportunities for improvement and implementation of solutions that drive usage, streamline processes and facilitate communications.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Online with PowerApps and Power Automate.
• Provide customer support: Manage request and incident tickets. Determine when problems warrant referring to agency IT partners or Microsoft Premier Support.
• Mentor and provide technical advice to support technical staff in the analysis, design, coding and maintenance of SharePoint Applications.
• Ability to provide work task and estimates for project planning. Ability to meet those estimate deadlines.
• Communicate effectively and build strong working relationships with agency SharePoint Site Collection Administrators, Department SharePoint Developers/Power Users, project managers and customers on technical and business tasks.