Request ID: BL-9639-1 (910191224)
Power BI Developer with FINANCIAL DASHBOARD and banking/finance experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 6 Months Hrs/Wk: 40.00
Provide (3) Samples of actual Power BI dashboards developed for other clients in the last 2 years
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Provide (3) Samples of actual Power BI dashboards developed for other clients in the last 2 years, with drill down capabilities with the same level of volume of data, number of data sources and complexity. A presentation of actual dashboards may be required.
• POWER BI
• DEMONSTRABLE FINANCIAL DASHBOARD SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• ABILITY TO INTERFACE WITH FINANCIAL CUSTOMERS AND DEVELOP PLANS TO PROVIDE A SOLUTION.
Development Tools Power BI Yes 1
Education Bachelor’s Degree Yes 1
Miscellaneous Dashboards and Reports Yes 1
Remote Work Availability: 0%
Scope of the project:
To achieve this objective, the STO is implementing a process to streamline and automate the conversion of vendors from paper checks to Automated Clearing House (ACH) electronic payments. This solicitation requires the engagement of services to build project dashboards within the state’s already acquired Microsoft Power BI application. Dashboards will automate the analysis, assignment and tracking of the approximately 40,000 existing Vendors (currently being paid by check) throughout the Check Reduction – Vendor ACH enrollment process.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
ALL WITHIN PROJECT SCHEDULES AND OTHER DEFINED DEADLINES:
• Provide a Business Model for determining detailed requirements, delivering a “proof of concept” and final versions of Power BI dashboards
• Develop Power BI dashboards accessing data from at least six different sources
• Provide an executive view of Interim project milestones depicting status of vendors in the enrollment process.
• Provide an executive view of Interim development milestones depicting status of vendors in the enrollment process.
• Power BI Dashboards to provide drill-down capabilities to the individual vendor level to be utilized by the STO team for analysis.
. • Develop Power BI dashboards to analyze the greater than 300k existing vendors that have had activity in the last 5 years but not in the previous fiscal year to assess opportunities to create different strategies for those populations.
.• Provide a template for tracking and easily updating the dashboard(s) as well as a minimum of 16 hours of training/knowledge transfer activities to STO business staff, and a complete set of documentation to ensure internal staff can sustain the dashboard(s) going forward.