Job ID: PA-636674 (98790923)
.net developer with MVC, c#, ASP.NET Core, Typescript, Bootstrap, Angular Material UI, HTML5/CSS3, GIT and Angular experience
Location: Harrisburg, PA (DEP)
Duration: 8 months.
.NET Required 7 Years
MVC Required 3 Years
Angular Required 3 Years
c# Required 7 Years
Angular Material UI Required 1 Years
Working with Web app frameworks (Angular, ASP.NET Core, Typescript) Required
Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap, Angular Material UI, HTML5 & CSS3 development Required
Angular Development / Node/ Package Managers npm, Web sockets Required
Type Script 1.x / 2.x is must Required
Knowledge of standard web security practices, such as CORS Required
Experience with version control tools (VSTS GIT) Required
CSS through the use of pre-processors such as LESS Required
The Department of Environmental Protection is seeking an experienced Front-End .NET/Angular developer to join its e-Inspections team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• 7 + years of software Development Experience
• Angular 5 + – Should be Good in core concepts and have hands on experience in building components, using services, UI components/directives, modules, dependency injection, routing, lazy loading etc.
• Design, develop, test, build software code to provide new functionality and extend existing code base.
• Strong knowledge of .NET Framework, .NET Core, MVC, Web API, C#
• Experience with the Agile Scrum frameworks.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Skill for writing reusable libraries
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Delivering a complete front-end application.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Cooperating with the SOA team in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web service.
• .NET: 7 years
• MVC: 3 years
• Angular: 3 years
• C#: 7 years
• Angular Material UI: 1 year
• Working with Web app frameworks (Angular, ASP.NET Core, Typescript)
• Responsive Web Design (Bootstrap, Angular Material UI, HTML5 & CSS3 development)
• Angular Development / Node/ Package Managers npm, Web sockets
• Type Script 1.x / 2.x is must
• Knowledge of standard web security practices, such as CORS
• Experience with version control tools (VSTS GIT)
• CSS through the use of pre-processors such as