Java with Selenium, J2EE, BDD, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, Gherkin, Selenium, Rest Assured, Appium, Grid, Junit, SOAP-UI, Eclipse, Jenkins, CA-Lisa, API, Restful, SOAP, SVN, RDBMS, DB2, Gulp, Gerrit, Karate, RAD, Fortify, Node.js, Cloud based experience.
Candidates must know core Java, BDD, Cucumber and Selenium.
Should have expertise in the following:
• Strong understanding of Java/J2EE concepts, object oriented design and development
• Exposure to development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Cucumber/Gherkin, Selenium Grid, Junit, SOAP-UI, Eclipse, Jenkins, CA-Lisa, Ant, Maven, Visual Studio, HP ALM/QTP, JIRA, etc
• Experience on the toolsets (Jira, SOAP UI/Ready API, Java for API (Restful & SOAP) automation, Postman, Jmeter, DB2, Sybase, RestAssured/Karate or similar frameworks.
• Experience with source code revision control systems GIT and SVN
• Tools and technologies such as: WebSphere, RDBMS: Oracle, DB2, Java, SQL, Eclipse, RAD, Fortify, ALM/QTP, Junit, Selenium, Git, Jenkins, Gulp, Jsdoc, Gerrit, Jslint, Karma, and Jasmine, MySQL, Node.js
• Experience with Cloud based implementation Is a nice to have
Middle Name (blank if no middle name):
Total # of years of experience:
Education with year of passing: also in resume
Visa Status with Validity:
Last 4 Digit of SSN:
Date of Birth:
References name/email/phone (3):
|Sender notified by
Mailtrack 10/20/20, 04:15:34 PM