Job ID: FL-RT366 (910090322)3P
Hybrid/Local MS Dynamics 365/Power Apps Developer with Azure Data Factory, Customer Service, Custom Model-Driven Applications, Canvas Apps, Portals, Common Data Service, SQL Server, Agile, Web Service, C#, .Net, SSIS, KingswaySoft experience
Location: Tallahassee FL (DCF)
Duration: 3-18 months
Positions: 1 (n)
Attachments: Resume Certification
Remote – Hybrid; Position can be remote, but requires candidate to be onsite for meetings and presentations on select days throughout the month/year at DCF Headquarters in Tallahassee. Full-time preferred
Minimum Required KSAs:
2+ years Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional and Technical Experience
1+ years of experience with Microsoft Azure/Cloud Architecture
1+ years implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications such as Customer Service, Custom Model-Driven Applications, Canvas Apps, and Dynamics Portals
1+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics Common Data Service, SQL Server, and other data management tools and technologies
2.3 General Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Communication: Able to clearly convey information, in both written and verbal formats, to individuals or groups in a wide variety of settings (i.e.; project team meetings, management presentations, etc.). Must have the ability to effectively listen and process information provided by others.
2. Customer Service: Works well with clients and customers (i.e.; business office, public, or other agencies). Able to assess the needs of the customer, provide information or assistance to satisfy expectations or resolve a problem.
3. Decision Making: Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions.
4. Flexibility: Is open to change, new processes (or process improvement), and new information. Has the ability to adapt in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Ability to receive and give constructive criticism and maintain effective work relationships with others.
5. Interpersonal: Shows friendliness, courtesy, understanding, and politeness to others.
6. Leadership: Motivates, encourages, and challenges others. Is able to adapt leadership styles in a variety of situations. Takes initiative in completing assignments.
7. Problem Solving: Able to identify, evaluate, and use sound judgement to generate and evaluate alternative actions, and make recommendations as accordingly.
8. Team Building: Encourages, inspires, and guides others toward accomplishing the common goal.
2.4 Education and Certifications
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. (Desired)
Certifications: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certification (Desired) and MS Dynamics Power Platform Certifications (Desired)
2.1 Primary Job Duties and Tasks
The Office of Information Technology Services (OITS) is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics / Power Apps Advanced Developer
• Microsoft Dynamics / Power Apps Advanced Developer is expected to perform analysis, design, configuration, and development tasks focusing on usage and end-user
experience and alignment to Dynamics functionality. Developer is also expected to assist with testing, documentation, and go-live support activities.
• Developer must have functional & technical knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform, as well as other integration and Azure cloud solutions that are commonly used to develop Enterprise Dynamics applications integrated with other applications and data sources.
• The primary role for this position will be to assist in support and enhancement of an existing application; however, time permitting other development activities supporting the platform will be assigned.