Job ID: MI-109452 (98590929)10a
Hybrid Java Developer with IDEs, Eclipse, STS, JEE, SQL, SpringBoot, Angular/React J, Enterprise, SOA, CMM, CMMI, Agile, CI/CD, Azure and Devops experience
Location: Lansing, MI DHHS
Duration: 12 Months
On-site: Local candidates or willing to relocate at the candidate’s expense at time of offer. Position will start as hybrid with on-site work from day 1. NO REMOTE ONLY OPTION.
• 12+ years developing complex computer systems using Java.
• 12+ years developing complex computer systems using java IDEs such as Eclipse,STS
• 8+ years programming using Java JEE Struts Framework
• 12+ years programming in SQL and/or PL/SQL.
• 8+ years programming using Java JEE Spring/SpringBoot Framework 3.0.
• 8+ years of development using Hibernate/JPA framework.
• Over 5+ years programming in the JBOSS Enterprise SOA environment including JBOSS Workflow .
• Over 5+ years using CMM/CMMI Level 3 methods and practices.
• Over 5+ years implemented agile development processes including test driven development.
• Over 3+ years Experience or Knowledge on creating CI/CD pipelines using Azure Devops- Nice to have
Position Justification :
• Develop business application components using Object Oriented java/JEE technologies, design principles .
• Design and develop RESTful Web Services using Spring Web MVC framework.
• Design, Develop and maintain applications using Apache Struts framework.
• Ability to implement design patterns like Intercepting Filter, Front Controller, Session Façade, DAO, Singleton, and Service Locator
• Proficient in building and maintaining unit test framework with Junit and Spring Boot.
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC) including experience in gathering requirements and writing
functional/technical specifications for complex projects.
• Excellent knowledge in designing both logical and physical database model
• Develop database objects including stored procedures, functions,
• Troubleshoots issues using SQL, PL/SQL scripts
• Experience tuning SQL queries and scripts
• Hands on experience Integrating software components into a fully functional software system
• Extensive knowledge on source control tools such as GIT
• Experience on Build Frameworks like Maven, maintain source code using source control, and baseline software versions and build
war files for deployments
• Experience developing with application servers Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, Web Sphere,Openshift Container
• Develop software design documents and work with stakeholders for review and approval.
• Experience developing, prototypes, mockup for users review and approval.
• Experience creating flowcharts, screen layouts and documentation to ensure logical flow of the system requirements
• Experience working on large agile projects.
• Experience with Java 8, SOAP Web-Services and Java Messaging Service (JMS) API.
• Experience with Spring Boot Projects, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring Security frameworks.
• Good to have knowledge of Apache Kafka, Apache Spark and ActiveMQ broker.
• Experience in Database Design in Oracle and SQL server.
State of Michigan Hybrid Work Environment Attestation (12).docx