Job ID: NC-642242 (98590521)
Healthcare Infrastructure PM with SharePoint, Agile/Waterfall, database/web, RFPs/technical writing, JIRA, DevOps, and ServiceNow experience
Location: Raleigh, NC (NCDHHS)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: Webcam Interview Only
Positions: 1 (1/2)
Project management experience, preferably with large, complex automation implementation efforts Required 8 Years
Demonstrated Project Management experience on system deployments with multiple clients. Required 8 Years
Objective decision-making ability based on strategic objectives priority, business performance analysis and resource availability. Required 8 Years
Demonstrated oral and written communication and presentation skills. Required 8 Years
Experience with MS Office and SharePoint.. Required 5 Years
Demonstrated experience with both Waterfall and Agile Projects Required 8 Years
Demonstrate technical architecture/infrastructure knowledge and experience, including experience with multiple hardware platforms and operating system Required 5 Years
Demonstrate technical knowledge and analysis skills with hands-on experience in development, data base design, and web-based technologies Highly desired 8 Years
Experience writing RFPs/technical writing Highly desired 5 Years
Comfortable working in an environment that is driving toward Agile Transformation while continuing to operate within a mature waterfall structure Highly desired 5 Years
Experience with Jira Highly desired 3 Years
Experience with DevOps processes, tools, and techniques Highly desired 3 Years
Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow deployments with multiple clients. Required 5 Years
The NC Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage the implementation of the HRSD Onboarding and Transitions components of ServiceNow. ServiceNow is an established platform at DHHS which is being rolled out in as part of the continued implementation of ServiceNow.
This lead project management role will work with the all stakeholders to implement the HRSD Onboarding and Transitions components of ServiceNow. This position will manage the day to day activities for the project and complete all input to the State Project Management (Touchdown) system. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: managing and authoring required project management artifacts following the practices and guidelines from the PMI’s PMBOK and the DHHS and State Methodology, managing the detailed project budget, requirements definitions, monitoring expenditures, developing and maintaining all required State CIO project documentation, serving as an IT management liaison to the business client, leading and performing hands on analysis of the business and technical environments, supervising implementation activities, ensuring that project plans and schedules are established and maintained, ensuring that deliverables are completed timely and accurately, supervising staff (State and contractual staff), conducting formal presentations, coordinating with all project stakeholders and ensuring that appropriate project controls are instituted. The selected candidate must be a results oriented individual with a very strong work ethic and must be able to demonstrate excellent IT Project Management, negotiation, communication and problem solving skills. This position will be responsible for working with senior level business executives, IT personnel, and business program resources to execute project requirements and manage stakeholder expectations.
Required skills include:
1. Must have 7+ years recent Project Manager experience.
2. Must have demonstrated experience assisting executive teams with the development of concept, scope, and implementation plans.
3. Managing scope, resources, timelines, costs/budget, quality, communication, and procurements to meet the goals of the State
4. Must have theoretical and practical project management and agile management knowledge, techniques and tools. Would be nice to have experience with the Agile capabilities within ServiceNow (ITBM).
5. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
6. Must have experience writing RFPs/technical writing.
7. Must be able to able to gather requirements and conduct business analysis necessary to define product backlogs from prioritized business needs that focus on lean value-added processes.
8. Must have strategic planning skills with good understanding of roadmap development.
9. Must have risk management and change management skills.
10. Must have proficiency in project management, agile, scrum, and kanban software tools.
11. Would be nice to have experience with the state’s Touchdown project management system.