Job ID: NC-636846 (96191005)
Healthcare BA with Agile, SOP, CMS/MMIS Certification documentation, JIRA, SharePoint, Visio, Medicaid, Health Insurance, Health IT and Government experience
Location: Raleigh NC (DHHS)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 4 (4/8)
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Experience working in a fast-paced (preferably Agile) IT environment Required 7 Years
Experience translating technical information into clear, concise documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel Required 7 Years
Experience documenting communications, minutes, agendas, and presentations for stakeholder groups Required 7 Years
Experience documenting system documentation, requirements, and release notes Required 7 Years
Experience documenting status reports, standard operating procedures (SOP), policies and procedures, CMS documentation related to MMIS Certification Desired 7 Years
Jira, SharePoint, Visio Required 7 Years
Experience working in Medicaid, Health IT, Health Insurance environment Highly desired 7 Years
State Government experience Nice to have 7 Years
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written Required 7 Years
NC DHHS is seeking a Expert Business Integration Analyst an expert level business analyst to support the business process analysis and requirements gathering to ensure effective implementation of Technology systems supporting the Medicaid Enterprise Systems. The support will involve the development and documentation regarding various Departmental Information Technology systems for the primary business functions for Medicaid. This documentation will support a wide range of objectives that include user guides, CMS certification, enterprise architecture and procurement. While some of this documentation will be highly technical, most of the documentation must be written for consumption by both technical and non-technical audiences.
A key function of this role will be the collection of technical specifications that must consolidated into cohesive documentation that is both accurate and easy to understand.
– Identify and document business processes and data flows
– Identify and document detailed business requirements related to the business processes
– Document gap analysis, and assist with the development of project artifacts including test plans
– Support the development of the procurement documents including the RFP
– Coordinate necessary meetings to determine business requirements
Additional tasks are documenting the requirements traceability and participating in user acceptance testing.
Expected Skills: Able to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others; able to manage highly complex work efforts; may have advanced education; may have extensive industry experience.
• Collect documentation requirements from business and technical staff.
• Collaborate with technical staff to consolidate and interpret technical information.
• Plan, design, research, write and edit a range of documents including; user guides, manuals, statements of work, training materials, policies, proposals, etc.
• Edit written documentation from IT staff to create unified and consistent documentation.
• Develop an understanding of the business functions and systems in support of articulating the objectives within the associated documentation.
• Coordinate and meet with various teams, vendors, and stakeholders to support the gathering, analysis and finalization of information that will be used for associated documentation.