Job ID: TX-52990000008091 (910090705)
.Net Developer with VB.net, Reporting Services, C#, PowerShell, Sybase/SQL Server Development experience
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 06+ months
Interview – In Person
8 Experience and judgment planning and accomplishing goals, independently performing a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
5 Developing using MS Visual Studio, C#, VB.Net
5 Using MS Reporting services
5 Batch files using DOS/Powershell
2 Sybase and/or MS SQL development
Strong User created DLLs
Strong Excellent analytical, problem-solving, team playing and communication skills.
Competent Software Development Life Cycle
1 or more Sybase database environment
1 or more Understand database architect and management
Programmer/Developer Analyst will perform the following duties:
• Plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
• Evaluates user request for the modified program and develops specifications
• Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives
• Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development
• Develops programs for computer applications, writing solution programs, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs.
• Works under moderate supervision under the PMES project lead
• Develops block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts to represent operations and data flow for applications.
• Captures requirements using industry standard development frameworks and tools.
• Designs reports and screen displays to accomplish goals of user request
• Converts project specifications into program code to meet specification
• Unit tests code written
• Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
• Works with other project team members on design, code development, test plan, documentation
• Other duties as assigned as required to complete the project.