Job ID: MI-89758 (95890726)
.Net Developer with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, TypeScript, XML, HTML/CSS, Web API, JSON, jQuery, SQL Server, DevOps, MS Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio experience
Location: Lansing MI (DTMB)
Positions: 1 (1/1)
Skills and Qualifications.
Five or more years of industry experience in .NET web application development.
C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, TypeScript, XML, HTML/CSS, Web API, JSON, jQuery, SQL Server, DevOps, MS Visual Studio & SQL Server Management Studio.
Experience with specialized programming and technical work for website and internet development in a collaborative environment using industry standard technologies and procedures. Works under limited supervision and considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgement.
About the role:
– Prefer candidates with a minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Extensive knowledge and experience of advanced principles, theories, techniques, and methods in the development and design of web applications.
– Ability to work as a team and individually on projects and tasks using Agile and/or traditional project management methodologies.
– Participate in project review meetings and project workgroups
– With the Business Analyst, presents the information gathered to the Project Review Board and/or Project Sponsors during project review meetings, project workgroups and to the Technical Review Board providing clarification and answers to questions
– Create, update, and maintain systems and IT programs documentation, including but not limited to system and functional specifications
– Draft technical model that captures requirements of data elements, and design data elements to best meet application needs
– Design and develop software code based on reusability, approved architecture/design, and in compliance with security (SADLC) and other applicable State of Michigan standards, policies, and procedures
– Mitigate application-level security risks, and remediate vulnerabilities as soon as identified
– Participate and provide input for structured walk throughs, code reviews, and stage exits
– Configuration management procedures to be strictly followed as defined by the development team
– Follow change management procedures as defined by State of Michigan Center for Excellence and provide input in execute change management
– Support project documentation requirements by following System Engineering – SUITE standards for Agile and Traditional methodologies as applicable
– Perform application unit, string, and integrated testing to ensure compliance with the business and technical requirements
– Develop system/ module level test scripts, test plans, and test cases required to support the execution of unit, string, and integrated system testing activities
– Document identified problems and analyze to determine root cause and provide root cause analysis reports
– Develop user Manuals and conduct training for users as necessary
– Evaluate requests for modifications and enhancements for impact on existing project and applications