Job ID: MI-114513 (910990320)
Hybrid/Local Infrastructure PM (PMP) with Agile, vendor management, SOW/RFP writing experience
Location: Lansing MI (EGLE)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1)
On-Site / Remote – Hybrid 2 days a week – Tuesday and Wednesday in the office. Local and Non-Local candidates can apply.
Candidate Docs: RTR/Resume/Hybrid work attestation (manual with ink or DocuSign etc.)
Vendor docs: Cover Sheet/1 Level Subvendor form stack form (using the link provided by the client.
This position provides oversight, leadership, accountability, and project management functions for large strategic and complex projects supporting Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) with high visibility at the Agency Executive level. These projects typically have a large diverse set of stakeholders, utilize vendor participation, require coordination of multiple stakeholders, complex schedules, and significant integration with other systems.
Advanced experience managing complex projects, a significant degree of creativity and latitude is required. Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
• Minimum of six years of professional experience as a project manager for IT software or infrastructure projects involving 50 or more team members.
• Advanced experience managing Agile projects
• Advanced experience managing scope, schedule, and project budget
• Experience with vendor management
• Experience writing or participating in development of Statement of Work (SOW), Request for Proposal (RFP) or contracts
• Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Possession of a PMP Certification is highly desired.
2023 MI Candidate Cover Sheet.docx
ID Verification Interview Process – UPDATED.pdf
MI State of Michigan Hybrid Work Environment Attestation.docx