Job ID: NC-652900 (910090615)
Location: Raleigh, NC (NCDHHS)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: Either Webcam Interview or In Person.
Skill Required :
Experience in data modeling, OLAP design, and implementation of APIs and ETL processes, procedures, and execution for data cleansing, and refreshes. Required 7 Years
Experience with integration via web-services, and API and ETL management. Required 5 Years
Hands on implementation experience with Dell Boomi Required 5 Years
Strong technical experience, knowledge and understanding of micro-services architecture. Required 5 Years
Knowledge and understanding of reports design and development in Tableau. Desired 5 Years
Hands-on experience building integration patterns; processes; managing, deploying and supporting API’s. Required 7 Years
Experience with enterprise level cloud-based development, deployment, and auditing, with PAAS, IAAS, and SAAS models. Required 5 Years
Expertise with serverless data integration service and ETL using AWS Glue. Highly desired 3 Years
Knowledge and understanding of interfacing with Amazon RedShift. Highly desired 3 Years
Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL. Required 7 Years
Experience leveraging common frameworks such as message queuing, caching, complex mapping, branching, and parallel processing. Required 7 Years
Strong understanding and knowledge of data formats JSON, XML, Flat Files (CSV, Fixed-Width). Required 7 Years
Strong interpersonal communication skills, and ability to collaborate in problem solving. Required 7 Years
Experience with troubleshooting & debugging. Required 7 Years
Knowledge of compliance frameworks such as PCI, SOX, SOC 2, ISO 27001 and ability to apply their requirements and concepts to complex environments, Required 7 Years
Experience with AWS, Azure or GCP background (preferably all three), high-level programming or sys admin. Nice to have 3 Years
NC FAST requires the services of a Data Integration API and ETL developer is responsible for creating real-time, on-demand, batch and scheduled data interfaces and processing between systems and applications.
The NC Department of Health and Human Services seeks contractor resources to serve as a Data Integration API and ETL developer is responsible for creating real-time, on-demand, batch and scheduled data interfaces and processing between systems and applications, both internal and external. This position will partner with key data stakeholders, IT leadership and managers, and architecture leads for the purpose of supporting the Department’s data interfacing, processing, and reporting needs.
• Working with Data Architects, Analysts, and Data Scientists to aid in data modeling efforts.
• Conductng optimization, troubleshooting and debugging, and reporting regularly on health and performance of data exchange and processing jobs.
• Assisting in discovering, evaluating, and qualifying new technologies around application data integrations via ETL and APIs.
• Partnering with stakeholders to establish and maintain policies, procedures, operational standards.
• Helping business in leveraging the data interfaces for reporting.
• Configuring integrations between applications and data sources such as Oracle, AWS RedShift, Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.
• Designing integration solutions in ETL and SOA patterns and monitoring and maintaining interface gateways and integration life cycles.
• Implementing, executing, and testing ETL imports and exports.
• Establishing API and Service Bus management on PaaS and IaaS middleware platforms.
• Creating XSDs, WSDLs, and XSLT Transformations between source data formats and XML Schemas.
• Defining, creating and consuming web services (SOAP, REST) and micro-services.