Job ID: TX-5371ITC812 (911390904)
WebSphere Portal Developer with Java, JSP/Servlet, JSTL, JSF, Hibernate, Strut/tile, AJAX, Web2.0, HTML 5, CSS, DOJO, JQuery, Portlets/JSR168/286, Mobile UI, Bootstrap and healthcare experience
Location: Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration: 12 months
10 Required Jave, J2EE experience
10 Required Information Technology experience
8 Required Experience with Web2.0 user interface features including HTML 5 CSS, DOJO, JQuery
6 Required Portlets including JSR168/286 portlets and WebSphere Portlets
4 Required Mobile User Interface development experience Bootstrap
2 Preferred Knowledge of Health and Human Services programs
The desired candidate will architect and implement enhancements to THT, HHSC Enterprise Identity and Access Management security infrastructure which uses the following products: IBM Security Identity Manager, IBM Security Access Manager, IBM Directory Integrator, IBM Privileged Identity Manager. The selected candidate must be self-directed, should possess strong communication skills, must be able to communicate effectively with IT management as well as business area experts, and should have experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Design, create and maintain users, roles, security settings, profiles, workflows, workflow rules, and assignment rules.
• Develop an architectural approach to meet key business objectives.
• Execute unit tests.
• Translate business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application.
• Utilize analysis and diagramming tools to represent business processes.
• Coach and mentor peers and emerging members of the team and participate in code reviews to ensure development quality.
• Java certification preferred
• Other duties as assigned