Job ID: CT-SD (92590903)
Software Developer with IBM IID, BPM, Monitor, ESB, WAS, WSRR, Data Power, AEM, WebSeal, ISIM, ISAM, JAMA, SVN and government experience
Location: 185 Asylum Street, Hartford CT (Deloitte)
Duration: 3 years (with possibility of extension)
Positions: 1 (1/1)
Software Developer needed to perform the following duties:
· Design and Architect IBM WebSphere suite of products (IBM Integration Designer, IBM Integration toolkit, IBM Business Process Manager, WebSphere Business Monitor, WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus, IBM Integration Bus, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Service Registry and Repository and IBM Data Power)
· Design and Architect Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Corticon Business Rules, IBM HTTP Server Load Balancing, IBM WebSeal, IBM Security Identity Management (ISIM), IBM Security Access Management (ISAM).
· Install and configure Application Life Cycle Management tools like Atlassian JIRA, Atlassian JAMA, Atlassian Bamboo, Sub Version Repository (SVN) and Jenkins.
· Configure security at all levels like Application, Secure Sockets Transport Layer Encryption (SSL), User Name Token Authentication and Authorization.
· Provide detailed instructions and documentation to convert project requirements into technical specifications and coding.
· Provide capacity plans, licensing requirements, product migration plans, architecture plans, flow charts and implementation manuals.
· Provide cloud migration (Amazon Web Services) architecture documents and implement project critical proof of concepts.
· Monitor system performance and troubleshoot production / non-production applications and provide root cause analysis.
· Develop key performance metrics / indicators (KPI) and ensure that the system performance meets the SLA threshold / guidelines.
· Assess existing software installation / coding standards and recommend industry standard coding practices and installation topologies.
· Establish and manage project release management process and ensure timely delivery of the product builds.
Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Information Systems .