Job ID: TX-3201800113 (914390418)
SOA/Enterpries Architect with web services, REST/SOAP, legacy to cloud migration, security, data conversion, Java, SQL and QA experience
Location: Austin TX (TWC)
Duration: 5-17 months
10 Leading large technical teams in the successful replacement of legacy systems
8 Designing, documenting, and implementing system architecture
8 Working knowledge of scripting and batch processing in legacy, current, and emerging technology
8 Planning and executing security best practices in systems architecture
8 Working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts and technology
8 Planning and executing data conversions for large volumes of data
8 Developing design documents and other technical planning documents, including deployment plans
5 Experience with developing user authentication and authorization using an authentication framework
5 Development experience with REST and SOAP Web Services
5 Implementing large, complex SaaS and/or hosted COTS solutions
5 Development using Java
5 Developing Database Design
5 Using SQL and SQL Stored Procedures
5 Using testing tools and test frameworks
3 IDE – Eclipse
This Worker will work with the TWC WorkInTexas (WIT) Replacement IT Project Manager (PM) to provide technical leadership for the Technology project that will replace the legacy WIT system with a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution.
Primary Responsibilities will include:
• Oversees project delivery from a technology perspective.
• Ensures that a single, integrated solution architecture is defined, developed and implemented.
• Establishes technical requirements and provides technical direction for solution being implemented.
• Provides input, reviews alternatives, and approves technical documentation.
• Ensures compliance with Federal and State information security policies and standards.
• Provides input to System Administration and/or Support Guide.
• Ensures appropriate configuration and administration of TWC technical environments.
• Provides troubleshooting assistance during development, test, and implementation as well as during post-implementation support.
• Coordinates activities (including setting up meetings, documenting notes, following up on action items) and deliverables across all Technology areas including TWC IT Application Development & Maintenance (AD&M), IT Infrastructure Services (ITIS), and Web/SharePoint Administration.