Request ID: BL-9633-1 (97791221)
SharePoint Developer with SQL/MS BI Stack, farm architecture, performance tuning, Security/Roles, ECM/Metadata, Document Management, BI/PerformancePoint, Workflows/Forms and Portals experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12+ Months Hrs/Wk: 40.00
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. Design, develop, and maintain Customer websites and SharePoint sites.
2. Develop code for all websites and SharePoint sites.
3. Manage databases within Customer websites and SharePoint sites.
4. Develop applications addressing core concepts for the organization.
5. Develop banner links for posting on other web pages and SharePoint sites and ensure all links, videos, and audios function/stream consistently and properly.
6. Clarify goals, plan site design, and ensure aesthetics meet Customer expectations by working closely with Customer leadership.
7. Ensure websites, SharePoint sites, and databases are updated, bug-free and secure.
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
1. General experience working with SQL/MS BI Stack & other DBMS.
2. A deep understanding of SharePoint farm architecture, services & features, site design & best practices. Including performance tuning and updating/upgrading on premise environment.
3. Deep knowledge & understanding of the roles of SharePoint and the relationships to one another & business processes. This includes, but is not limited to: Security/Roles, Search, ECM/Metadata, Document Management, BI/PerformancePoint, Workflows/Forms, Portals and custom web parts & features.
BS IN IT OR RELATED FIELD
Database Platforms Experience working in a development role supporting SharePoint 2013/2010/2007 Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Database Platforms MS SharePoint Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Database Platforms Understanding of SharePoint farm architecture, services & features, site design & best practices. Yes 1 Advanced Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Remote Work Availability: 0%
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
Client IS SEEKING A SHARE POINT DEVELOPER TO REDESIGN EXISTING SHAREPOINT SITE ADD ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONALITY. WE ALSO NEED TO DESIGN A PROVIDER ON BOARDING AND OFF BOARDING SITE. CREATE A TEMPLATE FOR DEPARTMENT’S AND MIGRATE DATA FROM DEPARTMENT SITES ONTO NEWLY CREATED SHAREPOINT SITES .
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are seeking to build agency specific sites and recreate existing sites. Our goal is to redesign the O365 SharePoint Environment and add functionality. We are seeking a 12 Month engagement with an individual who can manage a project that interacts with director level team members and also provide hands on implementation.