Job ID: TRM-2020-07 (90091008)
SAP Treasury (TRM) Consultant with S/4 HANA, Cash/Liquidity Management, SharePoint/Visio/Office 365 and public finance/affordable housing finance experience
S/4 HANA, Cash/Liquidity Management, SharePoint/Visio/Office 365 and public finance/affordable housing finance experience
Location: Brooklyn NY (NYS HCR)
Duration: 3 months (with possibility of extension)
We seek a more junior role for this position to work with a small existing team of SAP TRM consultants.
• Minimum of 7 years in SAP and preferably some years with S/4HANA
• Minimum of 4 full lifecycle implementations of Treasury and Risk Management (TRM)
• Interest and experience in public finance, particularly affordable housing finance
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio and SharePoint in Office 365 proficiency required
• SAP certifications, a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
• Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes
• Expertise in the configuration and implementation of the Electronic Bank Statements, Cash Journal, Lockbox and Post Lockbox Processing.
• Expertise in Cash Management, Liquidity Management
• Strong knowledge of Cash Management and Treasury related Financial Accounting processes and best practices
• Proven expertise and commitment to knowledge management and mentoring
• Ability to foresee alternate or exception processes and to document test cases
• Ability to collaborate cross functionally with various employees
• Empathy, patience and ability to serve internal customers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superb attention to detail
• Ability to present complex information to customers and colleagues in a clear and appealing manner
• Problem Solving – Ability to develop creative, industry leading solutions to meet customer requirements
• Strong communication skills including oral, written and listening
• Strong customer service orientation
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize & act with a strong sense of urgency
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Strong organizational skills
HCR, the consortium of New York State housing agencies, is seeking a highly qualified and experienced SAP Treasury and Risk Management (TRM) Consultant to join our team to help implement an integrated solution composed of:
1. A front-office system for its (a) grant making for single-family housing; (b) multifamily housing finance and (c) multifamily asset management/compliance business lines and
2. ERP for back-office functionality (SAP S/4HANA 1610). The back-office functionality uses SAP’s Consumer Mortgage Loans, Treasury, Financial Controlling and Accounting, Supplier Relationship Management and Human Capital Management modules.
This position covers the Treasury and Risk Management module.
The Treasury and Risk Management Consultant will validate process flows and requirements, configure the system, help deliver customization by working with ABAP developers, update existing functional unit tests or help string them together into new test scenarios, support ‘dry runs’ of test cases, and – in general – ensure a high level of business functionality and overall performance and a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The Treasury and Risk Management Consultant will facilitate the implementation and support of the SAP Cash Management, Treasury and Risk Management for our green field SAP S/4 HANA implementation – data conversion and configuring the system to map legacy data to target state data are important tasks remaining. Well-suited candidates will have demonstrated experience with general obligation bonds and public finance and their data structures and will help visualize the way to mature data structures, business process and related system functionality through later enhancements.
The role will help refine existing business process maps; further define and present engaging visual models of data structures and in general deliver solutions to enhance the cash management, treasury and risk management functions for the New York State Housing Finance Agency (HFA) and the State of New York Mortgage Agency (SONYMA), the two key agencies within HCR that actively issue bonds as well as the Municipal Bond Bank Agency (MBBA) and the Tobacco Settlement Financing Corporation (TSFC) which repay existing bonds only.
This role requires expert knowledge of SAP business process and data structures and superlative communication skills.