Request ID: BL-9564-1 (912091103)
SAP HCM Techno-Functional Consultant with Portal, Success Factors LMS, Mail Services, accounting, Workflow, PA, OM, TM, Payroll, Fiori, FI, MM and SRM experience
Location: Columbia, SC
Duration: 6 Months Hrs/Wk: 40.00
REQUIRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• 4 plus years’ HCM Functional experience using SAP in a professional environment.
• Understanding of SAP Portal technology.
• Functional knowledge of SAP HCM, Success Factors.
• Mail Services in SAP through Standard API.
• General understanding of accounting process.
• Knowledge of enterprise-level applications including ERP.
• 1 + years of SAP Workflow experience
PREFERRED SKILLS (RANK IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE):
• Three full life cycle SAP project implementation preferred.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE OR EQUIVALENT WORK EXPERIENCE
INTERVIEW PROCESS (who will conduct i/v, phone or in-person, how many rounds of i/v’s)?
Hiring manager will conduct interviews via phone, in-person, or video conf.
Packaged Applications SAP Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Software Framwork HCM Yes 1 Expert Currently Using 4 – 6 Years
Remote Work Availability: 0%
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
Working under the direction of the client Human Capital Management Lead. The candidate will provide functional/technical services related to the design, development, testing and on-going maintenance of SAP software. The major components of SAP included are Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Time Management, Payroll Management, Fiori based portal, Finance, Materials Management, Supplier Relationship Management, SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System.
The SAP techno-functional consultant requested under this SOW supports the Client HCM team in efforts to migrate data from legacy ERPs into the Client SAP environment. The position requires analyzing system legacy datasets to determine translation and cleansing methods, providing work estimates, configuration of standard solutions, testing and training.
• Collaborates with analysts, designers, and system owners in the testing of SAP software programs and applications.
• Provides SAP support including analysis, development, testing, tracking and resolution.
• Participates in team activities and team planning in regard to improving team skills, awareness and quality of work.
• Document processes, designs, and testing activities
• Performs data updates utilizing tools such as SAP LSMW and EpiUse Data Sync Manager (DSM).
• Assist functional team with technical direction to design high quality solutions
• Provide solid, error free and efficient technical solutions with the minimum of management supervision
• Working knowledge of the HR Cluster tables
• Enhancements for Dynamic Actions
• Provide problem resolution for SAP support issues to internal business partners and maintain support logs and technical documentation
• Work with developers to identify and resolve issues with programs that are causing system performance problems
• Demonstrates a high level of communication skills, verbal and written.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• This position will be part of the team responsible for designing, developing, reviewing, debugging and unit testing the HRIS to Client project
• Code, test and implement ABAP programs and modifications in the Human Capital Management (HCM) modules
• Create and configure Enterprise Structure (Personnel areas and Personnel sub areas) and Personnel Structure (Employee groups and Employee subgroups).
• Liaise with the functional and business teams to discuss, design and build robust/efficient solutions
• Provide insight and assistance to functional and development teams to support and sustain those solutions
• Liaise with development team members to maintain and develop coherent, optimized, integrated, and standardized objects
• Performs data retrievals utilizing common SAP data extraction tools such as ad hoc query, report painter and SAP tables
• Prepare comprehensive documentation required according to methodology for all development work
• Support the project during all stages, ensuring that in areas of assigned responsibility milestones and related signoffs are achieved on a timely basis and in accordance with current project plan
• Create and configure Organizational Plan, Organizational Structure
• Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work as part of team, or on own as required
• Extensive experience in all the WRICEF (Workflow, Reports, Interface, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms) elements for SAP ERP HCM
• LSMW/BDC programming using both session and Call transaction.
• Apply updates and fixes to software applications, include OSS note researches and evaluation
• Unit test development and execution, including test script development.
• Provide afterhours support of the SAP system as needed