Job ID: MI-595889 (97690603)
SAP Automation Tester with HP ALM and MS Access experience
Location: 7285 Parsons Dr., Dimondale, MI (Treasury)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: In-person or webcam
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Development experience with Object Oriented Programming Language Required 1 Years
Automated Test Strategy Development for large organizations encompassing complex application frameworks Required 1 Years
Experience Using Automation Tool with SAP Required 1 Years
Application Testing experience Required 1 Years
Experience using HP ALM or a similar defect tracking tool Required 1 Years
Experience with creating and maintaining databases in Microsoft Access Desired 2 Years
Knowledge of SAP Required 1 Years
Strong problem-solving skills Required 5 Years
Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines and diagnose and resolve complex problems quickly in a team environment Required 2 Years
Ability to document and adhere to design process Required 2 Years
Effective communication skills to coordinate with team and lead about status and issues Required 5 Years
Working with testing phases of the SDLC Required 2 Years
The Test Automation Engineer is responsible for the creation, maintenance and execution of automated test artifacts. The Test Automation Engineer will utilize a variety of tools and scripting languages to create high quality, reusable automated test scripts that can be utilized in multiple environments. This person should possess a strong foundational understanding of testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework. Engineer is also responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
Daily duties include:
• Use automation test tools to develop and maintain automated test artifacts.
• Contribute to the sections of automated test plan.
• Complete sections of maintenance plan for automated test scripts as assigned.
• Plan, develop and execute automated functional and performance test scripts.
• Capture, analyze and report test results to managers and project executives.
• Log and track defects.
• Maintain automation script repository.
• Obtain application authentication and authorization for automated testing in all environments.
• Conduct automated role-based testing.
• Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
• Execute testing data management plan activities.
• Consistently provide high quality analysis of assigned issues.
• Expand functional/data model knowledge of application.
• Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of automation.
• Assist in evaluating and maintaining automation tools, as necessary.