Job ID: TX-52990000008079 (99590828)
QA Tester with DW/data analytics, Visio/Erwin, agile, JIRA and healthcare experience
Location: Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration: 12 months
Positions: 1 (1/1)
8 Experience as a test analyst for a software development, data analytics, performance management system, or data warehousing project.
6 Experiencing developing test plans, developing test case scenarios aligned with requirements, execution of test scenarios, and documentation of test results.
5 Technical writing and diagraming skills, including proficiency with modeling and mapping tools (e.g., Visio, Erwin), the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
2 Experience on an agile sprint team, preferably with prior experience as a member of a TIERS sprint team
2 Experience with JIRA software
1 Experience with agile testing tools interfacing with JIRA
Strong Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Strong Effectively manage multiple responsibilities, prioritize conflicting assignments, and switch quickly between assignments, as required.
Degree Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business or equivalent experience.
3+ Prior experience in the Healthcare Industry
2+ Prior experience with an HHS agency
HHSC IT is currently in the planning stage of an HHS Performance Portal pilot initiative with a goal to accomplish the following:
• Implementation and configuration of the infrastructure for the performance portal pilot
• Design, development, and implementation (DD&I) of the performance portal using an agile methodology for all standard SDLC phases that includes, but is not limited to:
o Validation of performance metric requirements
o Creation of EPICS/User Stories
o Creation and validation of dashboard and report mock-ups
o Automation of data acquisition from a variety of data sources
o Dashboard and report development
o Testing – integration, load and stress, and user
o Deployment / publication internally and externally
• Operations support and enhancement of the Performance Portal pilot
This development effort will utilize an agile methodology based upon the approach currently in use at HHSC for the Texas Integrated Eligibility Redesign System (TIERS). As a member of the agile development team, the worker responsibilities may include:
• Creation of a comprehensive test plan and detailed test scenarios
• Collaboration with members of the development team and subject matter experts in the development of test scenarios
• Interpreting new and changing requirements to determine the impact to test plans and test scenarios
• Participation in requirements and design sessions
• Execution of test scenarios and documentation of test results
• Coordination and oversight of user testing.
• Assisting with the implementation and configuration of agile test tools
• All other duties as assigned.
Other Special Requirements:
If the Vendor or any of its Workers participate in the preparation of specifications for any solicitation (e.g. Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Offer (RFO), etc.) that may result from work performed by the Vendor under this agreement, or if the Vendor or any of its Workers are capable of influencing the development of such specifications by virtue of the Vendor’s work under this agreement, the Vendor and its Workers are prohibited from performing any services or receiving any compensation under a contract resulting from such a solicitation.
In submitting a resume for this solicitation, the vendor attests to their compliance with e-verify for the submitted candidate. E-verify requirements are outlined in Appendix A, Section P. Immigration, of the Standard Terms and Conditions for Information Technology Staff Augmentation Contract.