Job ID: TX-70120026 (911690904)
Project Manager with SDLC, Waterfall, Spiral, Agile and Scrum Master experience
Location : Austin, TX (TEA)
Duration : 12+ Months
8 relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Certification in Project Management by a recognized project management organization or Scrum Master a plus.
8 Solid understanding of various SDLC models such as Waterfall, Spiral, Agile etc. Strong working experience on various Project Management software and tools. Solid understanding of IT project management best practices.
All work products resulting from the project shall be considered “works made for hire” and are the property of the TEA. TEA may include pre-selection requirements that potential Vendors (and their Workers) submit to and satisfy criminal background checks as authorized by the Texas law. TEA will pay no fees for interviews or discussions, which occur during the process of selecting a Worker(s).
The Educator Certification Online System (ECOS) supports and facilitates the certification of Texas educators. This position will work with the ECOS development team to provide the following Software Development Services:
1) Manage and coordinate work teams
2) Create work plan and track budget & schedule progress via appropriate metrics
3) Document risks and develop mitigation plans
4) Manage scope
5) Run daily scrums
6) Assign tasks to team members & evaluate outcomes
7) Communicate to stakeholders and project sponsor
8) Identify, track, and ensure resolution of issues and removal of barriers
9) Provide technical support to project team members
10) Coordinate the design and implementation of components required for complex application features