Job id : TX-70118020 (911990805)
(Part-Time) Project Manager with Cybersecurity, ITIL and Change Management Experience
Location : Austin TX (HHSC)
Duration : 1 Months (most likely be extended into 8/31/2019)
15 Managing technology budgets
10 Implementing technology solutions
10 Experience in IT operations with solid knowledge of Cybersecurity
10 Project Management
5 ITIL certified
5 Change Management
10 Experience performing the duties outlined above in a professional environment
10 Hands-on experience in IT project management, project management practices and techniques, and project management software
II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Worker will perform highly complex (senior-level) organizational work on the Cybersecurity Initiative and the Long-Range Plan for Technology (LRPT).
• Worker will oversee and monitor all operational risk management activities of the Cybersecurity Initiative.
• Worker will have responsibilities for evaluating and implementing technology solutions outlined in the project roadmaps for Cybersecurity Initiative and the LRPT.
• Worker will report findings on IT risk exposures to senior executives, and implements IT risk controls.
• Worker will apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
• Worker will support the design, development, delivery and management of communications on the Cybersecurity Initiative.
• Worker will recommend and advise on strategy for integration of technology solutions into development and testing processes, procedures, resource requirements, and schedules.
• Worker will perform project management activities for complex, high profile programs and projects, specifically related to the Cybersecurity Initiative and the LRPT.
• Worker will formulate recommendations to improve and update the LRPT.
• Position requires worker to be a problem solver with great attention to detail, can work with little supervision, multi-task, and learn quickly.
• Background check required.