Job Id: MI-596676 (98990618)
Infrastructure/Security PM with NIST/ COBIT, ITIL, Changepoint/ Microsoft Project, Agile and State of Michigan experience
Location: Dimondale MI (CSS- EPMO)
Duration: 12+ Months
Agency Interview Type: In Person Only
Required / Desired Skills
PMI PMP Highly desired 5 Years
ITIL Required 3 Years
I T Infrastrcture Project Management experience Highly desired 5 Years
Project and Portfolio management system e.g. Changepoint, Microsoft Project etc. Required 5 Years
State of Michigan Project Management Methodology/ System Engineering Methodology or equivalent project management methodology based on PMM and SEI Required 5 Years
Agile Desired 3 Years
Experience managing I T Infrastructure/Cybersecurity Programs at enterprise level Highly desired 2 Years
Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Follows standard project management industry practices such as the PMI’s framework. Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor.
Years of Experience:
Minimum 7 years of experience as a Project Manager/Program Manager
The required position is for a project manager to lead multiple Information Technology (IT) programs and projects supporting DTMB – Chief Technology Officer (CTO) organization, primarily I T Infrastructure & Security related projects as prioritized by State. The Project Manager will work under the direction of PMO Manager supporting CTO organization. Program/Project manager’s role and responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
• Provide project management for project activities to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget and within scope.
• Define project scope, duration, resources and cost, as well as the best course of action/approach to attain the project objectives.
• Provide project management for project scheduling, tracking, issue management, risk management, change management, and status reporting.
• Follow the State Unified Information Technology Environment (SUITE) Project Management Methodology (PMM) and System Engineering Methodology (SEM) along with required deliverables throughout the project.
• Utilize the State’s Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool (Changepoint) on all projects.
• Plans and coordinates work with teams. Designs and implements project plans. Generally work with other IT managers and IT infrastructure technical teams. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.