Job ID: FL-1718-38 (910990619)
PMO Manager/ERP PM (PMP must) with FL/government experience
Location: Tallahassee, FL (Florida Department of Financial Services)
Positions: 2 (2/2)
Resume: max 3 pages
Attachment: candidate info sheet, skill matrix, references and signed rtr (attached)
a. Minimum Qualifications.
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field.
2) Active Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
3) Demonstrated understanding and expertise in the application of the standards and principles contained in the Project Management Institute (PMI)’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
b. Preferred Experience.
1) Experience working in or supporting an ERP or similarly large technology project;
2) Experience working with the Agency for State Technology;
3) Six Sigma certification; and
4) Experience working with State of Florida Agencies.
a. Task List – The PMO Manager will utilize meetings as well as the Master Project Schedule to prioritize and document assignments. The Contractor shall perform the following tasks:
1) Work in coordination with the PMO Track, State, and Contractor staff for the provision of services under this SOW
2) Serve in a leadership capacity throughout the term of the PO. Collaborate across Project Tracks to provide guidance for managing the Project. Serve as a subject matter expert in project management and as an advisor to the Project Team.
3) Assist in planning and strategy activities related to the Project.
4) Collaborate and assist the Deputy Project Director, PMO Manager, Track Managers, and Project Team members as requested in planning activities.
5) Perform PMO support services that include, but are not limited to, developing, maintaining, updating, and administering project management toolsets and project artifacts. All Project documentation shall be developed, stored, and documented in the Project’s SharePoint environment. Provide ongoing project management services identifying improvement activities for current project management processes, methods, tools, and templates. Continuous improvement activities are expected to increase the effectiveness of the Project by utilizing research, lessons learned, and professional benchmarking.
6) Provide administrative project assistance to the Project including:
a) Training the Project Team on related project management functions and procedures;
b) Coordinating meetings by scheduling, preparing agendas and supporting documentation, creating meeting minute and summaries;
c) Drafting, proofreading, and editing materials, as needed;
d) Reviewing project deliverables, as assigned;
e) Assisting in the maintenance of project artifacts; and
f) Researching, collecting, evaluating and refining data necessary to meet project reporting and evaluation requirements.
7) Participate in the identification, analysis, recommendation, and implementation of project support tools, as requested.
8) Complete transition services including facilitating lessons learned meetings and creating a lessons learned document related to these contractual services. Transition services also include providing all of the documents, software, software licenses, and other project artifacts to the Project Team.
9) Prepare a time report each week (timesheet) in Microsoft Excel 2016 (or higher), showing the tasks and activities worked on each day (during the previous Monday-Sunday week) and the hours spent on each. The Department’s Contract Manager will review the weekly time reports to validate completion of support services in preparation for final acceptance of monthly timesheets.
10) Perform other duties as assigned by the PMO Manager, Project Director, or their designee(s).