Job ID: TX-LCRA10991 (916790502)
PeopleSoft Performance Test Lead/Architect with Financials, HCM, Maximo, OBIEE and test approach development experience
Location: Austin TX (LCRA)
Duration: 3-15 months
15 Experience as a performance test advisor for multiple large ERP projects.
15 Experience performance test tuning PeopleSoft Financials, Human Capital Management, Maximo, and Oracle Business Intelligence applications
Strong Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
Strong Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
The LCRA Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Project is preparing for the re-engineering of PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2, Maximo 7.6, and Oracle Business Intelligence with a go-live on January 2, 2019 and is posting this position for the Performance Test SMA of the EFOR project.
Currently, LCRA has PeopleSoft Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Purchasing, Asset Management, Project Costing, Accounts Receivable and Billing from PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2 implemented. With the re-engineering of the 9.2 version, LCRA is expanding the module scope to include the eProcurement, Commitment Control and Time and Labor modules.
The Worker will be responsible for guiding LCRA through the performance test planning, execution and tuning of the PeopleSoft, Maximo, and Oracle Business Intelligence reimplementation through go-live. The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to perform application Performance Testing. The Performance Test SMA will report to the Technical Lead to ensure delivery throughout the project development lifecycle.
Duties for this position will include:
• Review the overall technical architecture hosting the production and non-production environment, focusing especially on whether the hardware has sufficient capacity.
• Conduct a holistic performance assessment of the current production application and the planned changes
• Responsible to develop a Performance Test approach deliverable to describe the scope, resource personnel, skills, schedule and deliverables to be completed to execute a performance test of the Maximo, PeopleSoft and Oracle Business Intelligence applications.
• Responsible to oversee LCRA personnel on the required performance test preparation deliverables prior to the performance test execution. This would include test scenarios, test scripts and test data to be executed during performance test execution.
• Responsible to oversee LCRA personnel on the performance test execution. This would include execution of performance test scripts as defined during the performance test preparation, documentation of issues identified during performance test, and complete hands-on application and database performance tuning to address the issues.
• Responsible to develop a performance test closure deliverable to summarize results of the performance test, including issues identified, the remediation of the issues, issues not addressed, and any risks identified as a result the performance test execution.
• Responsible to monitor performance related issues during all phases of the EFOR project, including: application development, unit test, system test, user acceptance test and production go-live.