Request ID: MNSITE-1704 (90091212)
PeopleSoft HCM with ELM, Interaction Hub, DBA, system administration, infrastructure, Oracle Exalogic, PeopleTools 8.56/8.57, PeopleSoft v9.2 and Government Experience
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Duration: 06+ Months
Interview – Either phone or in-person
Remote Work Availability: 0%
• 10 years combined experience working with PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM), Enterprise Learning Management (ELM), and/or Interaction Hub.
• 7 years’ experience with PeopleSoft upgrade projects.
• 3 years’ experience architecting PeopleSoft Interaction Hub systems.
• 4 years combined experience leading IT teams (development, DBA, system administration, and/or infrastructure) on enterprise-level PeopleSoft projects.
• 3 years combined System Architect experience with planning and implementing short term (1-24 month) and long term (24+ month) strategic solutions for Oracle Exalogic Systems.
• 2 years’ experience with PeopleTools 8.56 or higher
• Ability to work on-site 5 days per week, Monday-Friday.
• Experience with PeopleSoft v9.2 project(s) deployed on PeopleTools 8.57 in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education).
• Experience with Oracle Exadata systems
• Experience with OS Platform migrations in a PeopleSoft environment
• Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning
• Experience with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 (Level AA) and Section 508 (Subparts A-D) in a public sector environment (Federal, State, County, City, or Municipality government, or Higher Education)