Job ID: MP-DA (90090531)
Location: Houston, TX / Chicago, IL
Duration: Long Term (Contract)
Client: United Airlines.
Who are we looking for?
Looking as a Data Analyst about 5+ years of experience in Palantir Foundry:
• Experience with IT
• Experience with developing in Palantir Foundry platform (proprietary technology stack, which also leverages several open source components).
• Experience with visualization programs, including Tableau, PowerBI, or SAS VA.
• Ability to deal with ambiguous, fast-paced situations.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of team.
• Experience with data manipulation and statistical modeling using SAS or similar statistical software, including SPSS, R, SUDAAN, or STATA
• Experience with Airline domain.
• Experience with analyzing large-scale datasets.
• Possession of excellent data gathering, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good Attitude and Communication Skill.
• Flexibility to work on any shift (second shift)
• Graduate / Post Graduate
|Date of Birth|
|Open to relocate|
|Currently in project:|
|Availability to start:|
|Visa Status with Validity:|
|Last 5 Digit of SSN:|
|Total Years of IT Experience:|
|Experience working in US:|
|Available interview time slots|
|Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):|