Job ID: NC-622197 (914590218)
Organization Change Management (OCM) PM with communication management experience
Location: Raleigh, NC (NCOSC)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: Webcam or In-person
Positions: 1 (1/2)
Experience managing communications supporting organizational change initiatives Required 10 Years
Experience with the alignment of communications with the Organizational Change Management progression cycle Required 10 Years
Experience managing and building project teams Required 10 Years
Experience leading projects and using project management tools Required 8 Years
Experience as a change communications lead for a large enterprise-wide IT implementation Required 8 Years
The candidate must have deep and broad ERP communications experience in order to accurately assess the statewide landscape, collaboratively design and build communication and change strategies, and successfully implement them in support of a State-wide financial systems infrastructure revitalization.
Duties include but are not limited to all the following tasks:
• The strategic assessment of the current state of Communications relative to FBR, the development of Communications end-state targets, and FBR Communications strategies and plans.
• Development of consistent, reusable content for use across all channels and media types, including internal and external websites, publications such as newsletters, email announcements, planned publications, intranet, video, and special assignments
Contribute as part of the FBR OCM team:
• With senior stakeholders to shape, plan, develop, and distribute executive communications
• To build and optimize relationships with key stakeholders to support alignment on priorities across the organization and enable FBR OCM and Program strategies.
• To develop integrated OCM current state assessments, develop integrated OCM end state targets, and integrated OCM strategies and plans.
• Provide Knowledge Management support to lead, plan and support the implementation of a Knowledge Management Strategy including KM content design standards required to support the Accounting and Cash Management system replacement
• Be self-motivated and eager to tackle the challenges of preparing communications for a state-wide initiative and capable of communicating at all levels of leadership
The selected candidate must possess proven experience as follows:
• Experience as a change communications lead for a large enterprise-wide ERP system implementation with a span of at least 30 locations and a budget of $80M or greater,
• Knowledge of industry trends in communications and the ability to effectively target communications to the stakeholder groups,
• Ability to assess organizational readiness to align leaders, engage stakeholders, and identify barriers to effectively drive communication outcomes throughout the organization,
• Experience leading the creation of short and long-term goals and initiatives for an ERP project,
• Effective stakeholder coordination and consensus building
• Ability to set the right tone of the communications
• Productive agency and executive communication and negotiation skills