Position ID – 07747120 (96090920)
OIM Admin with Access Provisioning Service (Oracle Identity Manager), performance analysis, Peregrine Service Center and ITIL experience
Location – Groton, Connecticut
Account – Pfizer
Duration: 12 months
Note – we are fine with 3 to 6 years’ experience candidates.
Who are we looking for?
· Engineer to support Identity and Access management infrastructure, with 5+ years in Identity and access management area
· Work with IAM architects, application developers and vendors to build, configure, test and implement IAM solutions that meet the business needs of the enterprise and are aligned and consistent with enterprise IT strategies and plan.
· Responsible for engineering IAM solutions, working closely with IAM architects, vendors and business managers to interpret and apply business requirements and IAM designs to IAM solution development.
· Engineers solutions to ensure that IAM services perform according to defined processes, meet defined policies and comply with applicable information security requirements.
· Work with application developers and IT operations to develop, test, roll out and maintain enterprise-wide IAM solutions and services.
· Developing and executing test plans / scripts and resolving deviations or exceptions, for newly developed and/or enhanced IAM solutions.
· Defining architecture and process standards for the identity management platform; contribute to ongoing evolution and development IAM strategies, roadmaps and plans.
· Troubleshoot and resolve complex authentication, authorization and integration problems
· 8-10 Years total IT experience
· 5-6 years’ experience in supporting IAM
· Strong skill on performance analysis
· Familiarity working with Peregrine Service Center or equivalent incident management system
· Familiarity with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodologies