Job ID: TX-304128116 (914390606)
NetSuite Architect with SuiteCommerce, Backbone.js, jQuery, Bootstrap, DW/BI, MS Project/Visio and government experience
Location: Austin TX (CPA)
Duration: 6 – 42 months
7 Experience with web application development and maintenance
5 Experience with SuiteCommerce Advanced (pre- and post- Denali preferred) including but not limited to: Commerce API, Checkout and My Account, working with item search, creating custom pages within SCA, performance testing and cross-browser compatibility
5 Experience with NetSuite platform
5 Experience with highly complex application security requirements
3 Experience with Backbone.js
3 Experience with jQuery
3 Experience completing system documentation
2 Experience with Bootstrap
5 Experience working with enterprise software solutions
5 Experience working with Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence and Data Administration Teams
3 Experience with knowledge transfer to junior level NetSuite developers
2 Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
2 Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
The Worker will perform highly advanced design and development work as part of a project team with direction and guidance from Project Manager, Applications Services Management, and CPA NetSuite Lead Architect. The Worker must have strong hands-on technical experience with SuiteCommerceAdvanced development and proven success architecting, developing and implementing NetSuite technical solutions for a large organization. The worker will also work with junior level NetSuite developers and must be able to provide detailed instruction and documentation for development tasks and efforts to facilitate knowledge transfer and training on project work.
CPA will require the Worker to work on the following initiatives and will perform advanced analysis/programming tasks such as:
• Creating a search interface against NetSuite’s API to lookup custom records
• Implementing custom roles within the customer center to allow different access levels
• Creating custom pages in SuiteCommerce Advanced to display filtered sets of custom record data to users and provide an interface for the user to update this custom record data
Onsite Requirements: Worker will be required to work on site with the team. Working remotely will be very limited and must be pre-approved by the Direct Supervisor.
WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Must be able to work with Business Customers, Section Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in a professional and collaborative manner to define strategies and implementation approaches.
• Must have demonstrable experience in working with SuiteCommerce Advanced (pre- and post- Denali preferred) including but not limited to: Commerce API, Checkout and My Account, working with item search, creating custom pages within SCA, performance testing and cross-browser compatibility
• Must be able to work with the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence and Data Administration Teams in a professional and collaborative manner to ensure that data models comply with organizational standards.
• Must prepare all required artifacts accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Must possess strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to develop processes and procedures for BI/DW infrastructure.
• Must be able to work independently in a team environment with local and remote teams
• Must possess knowledge of project management methodologies both traditional and Agile/Scrum
• Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
• Must perform related work as assigned