ID: RF7742349 (97590801)
.Net developer with C#, MongoDB/Oracle, Angular, Web API, TFS and Insurance Experience.
Location: NY/NJ, USA
Duration: 12 months
for one of our biggest clients in Insurance domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications. Experience in automation is added advantage
• Understand / Support distributed architecture in micro service for reports
• Understand / Develop Shared Unit testing components that are used to accelerate UI unit testing.
• Setup configuration and security for micro services.
• Migrate and deploy application between all environments using TFS.
• Responsible for CI/CD pipeline. Analyze Jenkins logs for build failures, encrypt and set configuration values in GitHub enterprise.
• Develop various excel based reports and data downloads
• Write sql queries and .net code to group data and pivot in excel.
• Provides and owns the technical details for implementation of tasks provided.
• Identifies problem trends and corrective actions and documenting these through modification of existing best practices guidelines.
• Client interactions to understand the requirements and analyses & designing the efficient solutions.
• Must be able to build application solutions in a collaborative, agile development environment.
• Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound decisions.
• Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly.
• Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven strong relationship-building and communication skills with team members and business users.
• Capable of analyzing requirements and work on enhancement tasks.
• At par development and review skills.
• Should be responsible, accountable and work independently
• Innovative thinking and bringing up new ideas to spruce the project will be a bonus
• Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
• Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
• Train and mentor the team members
• Good at communication and interact with the business users well
• Education qualification: B. Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
|Date of Birth|
|Open to relocate|
|Currently in project:|
|Availability to start:|
|Visa Status with Validity:|
|Last 5 Digit of SSN:|
|Total Years of IT Experience:|
|Experience working in US:|
|Available interview time slots|
|Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):|