Job ID: TX-45118273 (98390614)
.Net Developer with ASP.Net, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js, C#, AJAX and SQL experience
Location: Austin TX (Texas Department of Banking (TDOB))
Duration: 6 months
4 Experience writing web applications using Asp.NET MVC and Web API, Entity Framework.
1 Experience building Single-Page Applications using Angular, React, Vue.js, or similar.
o Microsoft Visual Studio
o .NET Core 2.0
o ASP.NET CORE 2.0
o Entity Framework Core 2.0
o ASP. NET MVC 5
o ASP.NET Web API
o Vue.js or Angular 2+
Performs complex (journey-level) to highly complex (senior-level) computer programming work. Work involves assisting in the planning, scheduling, and assigning of programming projects; coordinating programming projects; analyzing proposed computer applications; preparing and developing programs; and providing technical programming assistance. May train others. Works under limited supervision, with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyzes proposed computer applications in terms of equipment requirements and capabilities.
• Analyzes, reviews, and revises programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt to new procedures.
• Analyzes software problems and develops solutions.
• Consults with staff members to schedule work and coordinate programming projects.
• Prepares test data, codes, and debugs programs as outlined by a system’s technical and functional requirements.
• Prepares instructions for use during production runs.
• Prepares and develops instructions or manuals to provide guidance to end users.
• Prepares detailed analyses, plans, diagrams, and procedures for existing and proposed computer applications.
• Performs research and the analysis required for project proposal, software and systems modifications, and new projects.
• Assists in developing equipment requirements and capabilities for proposed computer applications.
• Assists in developing standards and procedures for programming staff.
• May assist in the generation or installation of systems software.
• May develop and implement specialized programs to supplement and enhance systems software.
• May train others.
• Performs related work as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of computer programming and systems analysis; of computer operations procedures and systems; and of computer programming languages.
• Skill in problem solving, in critical thinking, in computer programming, in the use of computer hardware and software, and in modifying or developing programs for computer applications.
• Ability to process information logically; to design programs and systems logic; to prepare program specifications; to code, test, and debug computer programs; to interpret technical information related to computer programming and other areas of data processing; to communicate effectively; and to assign and/or supervise the work of others.
• Skill in writing, testing, debugging, and implementing complex web applications in .NET, .Net Core 2.0, Asp.Net MVC5, Asp.Net Web API, Asp.Net Core 2.0 , Entity Framework 6, Entity Framework Core 2.0.
• Skill in building Single Page Applications using Angular 2+, Vue.js or similar.
• Skill in writing documentation and procedure manuals.
• Skill in training staff and interacting with end users.
• Ability to communicate effectively with existing/potential users of computer systems.
• Ability to perform detailed work accurately under time/volume pressure and to coordinate with other programmers and administrative employees.
• Ability to work effectively on several projects concurrently.
• Ability to work in a highly demanding fast paced environment
• Translate business requirements and enhancements to system-level technical modifications.
• Experience in, triggers, stored procedures, packages, and functions.
• Strong knowledge of Web Service standards (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc).
• Databases: data modeling; query; SQL queries and tuning. Experience with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Experience designing and developing SOA components and integration.