Job ID: MNSITE-1738 (90090206)
.Net Developer with ASP.net, C#, MVC, HTML5, CSS3, T-SQL, SQL Server, Windows Services, XSLT, SOAP Web Services, Web API, Entity, Bootstrap, jQuery, LESS, Vue.js, React/Angular, DDD, NIEM, Agile and criminal justice/law enforcement experience
Location: St Paul MN (DPS)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: In-person (In person interviews are highly preferred; interviews may be conducted by phone but on an exception basis only)
Positions: 1 (1/1)
1. Seven years of experience developing in ASP .NET with C#
2. Three years of experience developing ASP .NET MVC applications
3. Three years of experience using HTML5
4. Three years of experience using CSS3
5. Three years of experience writing T-SQL for MS SQL Server
1. Experience writing unit tests with the use of mocking libraries
2. Experience in development of Windows Services using .NET 4.0 or above
3. Experience using XML schemas
4. Experience using XSLT
5. Experience using SOAP web services
6. Experience using Web API
7. Experience using Entity Framework
10. Experience working with LESS for authoring CSS
12. Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts
13. Experience working National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) compliant schemas
14. Development experience within an Agile development team
15. Experience working with law enforcement or criminal justice systems
1. Work with planning managers, architects, business analysts, quality assurance analysts and agencies to define and transform business requirements into technical design and programming specifications conforming to the system architecture.
2. Implement enterprise solutions following established BCA patterns in application development and data security.
3. Build, deploy and test software applications and modules using automated test and deployment technologies and tools.
4. Provide direction in identifying appropriate technical solutions (application and system level) that meets business objectives, which include defining technical alternatives to derive the most cost-effective solutions to meet client requirements.
5. Review test cases and test plans in conjunction with quality assurance staff.
6. Execute unit and integration testing procedures.
7. Provide knowledge transfer.
Description of Project
The BCA is in the process of re-writing the citation module within eCharging. eCharging was built in 2007 and is in need of a technology refresh. All law enforcement agencies are required to submit citations through the eCharging Application. This position will be instrumental in the development of the product. Re-writing the eCharging citation system will ensure that the system will remain viable and stable.BCA is seeking professional Developer services to support multiple technical initiatives including the eCharging System and future MNJIS technical initiatives, as needed.