Job ID: MI-588248 (99790531)
.Net Architect with MVC, C#, Angular, CSS, jQuery, JSON Restful, Bootstrap and SQL Server/ORACLE experience
Location: Lansing MI (TED/TIA/WDA)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: In-person ONLY
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
ASP.NET MVC 5.x, C# Required 8 Years
RDBMS concepts, Stored Procedures, SQL Packages, Functions Required 8 Years
• Design, develop web enabled model, view controller design pattern software systems, high quality code with stability and quality at the forefront of development.
• Lead Developer will be a member of an Agile team to develop an optimum technical solution which suits the needs of the business.
• The ideal candidate will have tested experience in: – Analysis, design, programming, testing, implementing and supporting web-based applications, in the Microsoft/Windows platform with leading edge technologies. – Background in development of service-oriented systems. – Experience in Agile Software Development. Years of Experience: 12+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
• Provide a structure for developers of all skill levels to succeed in contributing to the source code. Help developers meet development expectations in a positive way by coaching and mentoring the team.
• Work with in-house staff and consultants to ensure scalability, maintainability and performance.
• Ensure that user stories and other software requirements are well defined and laid out in a way that developers can meet the requirement.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify, analyze and resolve performance related issues and implement the latest technology to address such issues.
• A strong understanding of the software development cycle
• Identify, troubleshoot, debug, and resolve defects in software and related systems in an expert manner.
• Establish and promote best practices and patterns in software development
• Identify opportunities to create reusable components
• Create and enforce architecture standards
• Mentor and lead developers
• Collaborate with other architects, developers and business clients
• 8+ years’ experience developing web applications using the following:
• ASP.NET MVC 5.x, C#
• HTML, CSS, jQuery
• JSON Restful APIs
• RDBMS Concepts (SQL Server and ORACLE), PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL Packages, Functions
• API Integrations
• BA/BS degree in technology field or equivalent practical experience
• Experience with unit testing
• Experience with Git and merge conflict resolution
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders