Marketing Data Science Analyst (BA)/Lead
Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: 5+ Years
Education qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related fields.
Marketing Data Science Analyst (BA)/Lead Location: Omaha, NE.
· Understand and document the current marketing decision processes and the data pipeline used by the decision models
· Document the data attributes needed for marketing decision / personalization processes and identify work involved in shifting left
· Identify, define and map attributes needed from source systems for marketing analytics and validate quality of data
· Work with the Marketing Business SPOC to identify and document the to-be marketing and personalization use cases
· For each use case determine the potential business Value i.e. the impact of the use case (ML) towards Customer Experience Improvement, increase in topline and Increasing Marketing and Sales efficiency
· For each use case identify the value realization period
· For each case determine the data sources and minimal volume of data required
· Work with business to confirm and agree on the Business KPI to be used for measuring the impact of the use case
· Identify the baseline for the business KPI and also identify the steps and effort for automating the feedback loop so that KPI are measured and reflected in an automated fashion
· Create Specification for the Data Science Program Dashboard – Identify the technical and business KPI that will be measured through the course of the program
– Nice to have: experience working with SAS – of using Base SAS, SAS/Macros, SAS/SQL, SAS/STAT’
· Experience with Business Analytics technology
· Knowledge of Business Analysis including best practices in KPI generation and corporate performance management
· Quantitative analytical skills
· Business advisory experience
· Successful track record managing large-scale website, mobile, web, video, social media, and paid digital campaigns.
· Strong understanding of Digital Marketing eco systems and products.
· Strong understanding of Personalization, Segmentation
· Understanding of the Machine learning models for Propensity scoring, Lead qualification, look-alike modeling, Journey analytics
· Experience defining creative and media strategy from brief through execution.
· Experience with web analytics tools and methods, A/B testing, search optimization, and web UX optimization strategies.
· Experience with the Digital Marketing ecosystems products is desired
o Adobe Audience Manager
o Adobe analytics
o Adobe segments, Profile core service
o CMS systems (Adobe experience manager), Adobe Target, CRM/marketing automation (Salesforce)
Date of Birth
Open to relocate
Currently in project:
Availability to start:
Visa Status with Validity:
Last 5 Digit of SSN:
Total Years of IT Experience:
Experience working in US:
Available interview time slots
Education (Passing year of Bachelors/Masters / University):