Job ID: MP-MTS (90090924)
Liferay/Java Developer with MTS (Money Transfer Service), DXP/Portal/Portlets, JSP, web services, JMS, DevOps, CI/CD, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes, JQuery, Angular, Node.js, MongoDB, Bootstrap, SAML, DW, Finastra-GPP, FIS Clear2Pay-OPF, Dovetail, ACI-MTS and Banking/Payments/Settlements/CM/SWIFT experience
Jersey City NJ
Duration: 12 months
• Liferay Digital Experience Platform (DXP) experience.
• 3+ years’ experience architecting and implementing the Liferay Portal(DXP) and developing portlets.
• Deep Liferay experience around planning, configuration, clustering and tuning
• Liferay certification would be a plus.
• Extensive knowledge of Java & J2EE Technologies (Servlets, JSP, EJBs), integration techniques (JDBC, Web Services, JMS, etc.) and Web technologies (HTML, CSS and JAVA SCRIPT).
• Experience in Infrastructure/server configuration as well as performance tuning
• Experience in DevOps, CI/CD, Jenkins, Nexus.
• Experience in Docker, Kubernetes
• Experience leading onshore/offsite development
• Experience with modern full stack development frameworks such as Angular, Node.js, MongoDB, Express, Bootstrap, etc.
• Extensive exposure on portal security configurations & SAML integrations.
• Experience in data warehousing and data modeling
• Ability to perform data analysis and data quality checks.
• Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Good understanding of Global Transaction Banking , Payments & Settlements and Messaging Infrastructure, Liquidity and Cash management, Corporate and Retail banking, Trade finance , SWIFT, Clearing, Messages and Message formats.
· Experience with one or more products like Finastra-GPP, FIS Clear2Pay-OPF, Dovetail, ACI-MTS.