Job Id: MP-RF01475 (97590831)
Java Full stack Developer with Spring boot, Spring MVC framework, Hibernate/JPA, micro services, Jmock/Mockito/Jasmine, ANT, Maven build/deployment, PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, SDLC, Drools/JBPM, React JS/Angular and Cassandra/Spark/HDFS/Impala/HBASE/Kafka experience
Location: Brookly, NY.
Duration: 5-10 Years
Position type : Contract(NO OPTS)
Experience Levels: 9-11yrs
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 6-8 years of experience
• Hands on experience in web development using Java, Spring boot, Spring MVC framework, Hibernate/JPA and micro services technologies.
• Experience with any testing frameworks: Jmock, Mockito or Jasmine.
• Experience with ANT, Maven build/deployment process.
• Intermediate knowledge in PL/SQL, including triggers, stored procedures, queries, etc.
• Strong understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns.
• Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
• Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, etc.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
• Experience with GIT/Bit bucket Source Code management techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
• Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team.
• Experience with working on Agile/Scrum method of product implementation and delivery.
• Banking experience is a plus.
• Experience with Drools or JBPM is a plus.
• Experience with React JS/Angular framework is a plus.
• Experience with cloud technologies is a plus
• Experience in developing next-generation Big Data management frameworks and backend services is a plus.
• Experience with Cassandra, Spark, HDFS, Impala, HBASE, Kafka. Vertica a plus.