Request ID: IN-8753-1 (910090425)
Healthcare/Security Architect with Medicaid, SharePoint, Project Web App, JIRA, Confluence, eGRC, vendor management, SparxEA/EA, MARS-E/NIST/HIPAA and PM experience
Location: Columbia SC
Duration: 12+ Months
Remote Work Availability: 25%
Comments: People that have a diverse background of Sr. leadership aspects. Ex: Program delivery and excellent work with application development team and security folks. The ability to see different aspects of an organization. This will make the candidate. Helps them to perform better.
1. 5+ years coordinating complex business and technical architecture projects
2. 7+ years of experience in the authoring and management of technical documents and artifacts
3. 7+ years of experience with South Carolina Medicaid Health Information Technology and/or Program experience
4. Prior experience in working with MS SharePoint, Project Web App, Jira, Confluence and eGRC systems.
5. 2+ years of vendor management experience
1. 2+ years reporting directly to C-level management (COO, CISO, CIO)
2. Experience with SparxEA , Enterprise Architecture automation
3. Experience with creating policies, procedures and corporate culture using frameworks such as MARS-E 2.0, NIST 800-53, HIPAA compliance, SC DIS-200, and other accepted industry maturity models would be considered desirable for this position.
4. Candidates must bring a breadth of programmatic experience that must include administrative services, business development, information security, procurement, and resource management
Database Platforms MS SharePoint Yes 1
Education Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field Yes 1
Miscellaneous Confluence Yes 1
Miscellaneous Experience in designing and implementing enterprise level systems architectures. Yes 1 4 – 6 Years
Networking & Directories Experience with UNIX, Windows, Linux, MacOS, Cisco, Juniper, web apps, databases, strong authentication, operating systems and network security protocols and procedures. Yes 1
Packaged Applications Document Management Yes 1 6 + Years
Program Management – RUP methodology Vendor management experience Yes 1 2 – 4 Years
Software Framwork JIRA framework Yes 1
Specialties eGRC solutions Yes 1
Current experience with South Carolina Medicaid, Social Services, or similar public benefit programs is mandatory and will be given the highest weight. Experience must include current, well documented success in the creation and performance of processes and procedures supportive of a mature IT Organization.
Candidates must have 7+ years of increasing responsibility in public and private healthcare programs.
Candidates must bring a breadth of programmatic experience that must include administrative services, business development, information security, procurement, and resource management.
Experience with development and management of Risk Management Framework tasks and artifacts, as related to the SDLC is ideal.
Experience with multi-tenant environments, cloud services and vendor interface management would be considered desirable for this position.
Experience with creating policies, procedures and corporate culture using frameworks such as MARS-E 2.0, NIST 800-53, HIPAA compliance, SC DIS-200, and other accepted industry maturity models would be considered desirable for this position.
Experience working directly with auditors, assessors, and/or IV&V is a requirement for this position.
Experience related to the following technologies is preferred for this position:
• Medicaid Management Information Systems (or other Health Information Technologies)
• Network Design and System Architecture
• JIRA and Confluence
• eGRC systems
• Cloud knowledgeable
• Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, Visio, and Word
General Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist (and often lead) in the design, development, implementation and/or ongoing maturation of Client systems, processes, and/ or artifacts
2. Participate in assessment of internal agency systems as well as business partner/service provider information systems
3. Utilize Microsoft Office software suite, eGRC system, Bizagi, Atlassian and other products to document and report on information gathered OIM efforts
4. Collaborate with agency leadership, business partners and other parties/stakeholders to provide recommendations on business and technical architecture as well as participate in the development of processes that will improve enterprise-wide maturity.
SCOPE OF THE PROJECT:
Client is seeking an expert Solution Delivery Analyst to work directly with the OIM and Agency leadership team to ensure the successful completion and ongoing maturation of complex information management initiatives in accordance with the CIO’s vision for the integration of all agency systems of record into a coherent system of systems.
DAILY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Solution Delivery Analyst will serve as a liaison between Agency leadership, the OIM team, and business stakeholders throughout the agency to facilitate clear articulation and delivery of solutions to support business process needs.
The Solution Delivery Analyst will work with various internal teams including Agency Leadership, Project Directors/Project Managers, Technical Directors/Developers, Business and Technology Stakeholders/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other Agency staff to expeditiously implement the Agency transformation initiative with fidelity.
We are looking for candidates who are highly organized, can work independently in a fast-paced environment and produce multiple quality deliverables with varying deadlines. Candidates should be self-starters and creative problem solvers and have the flexibility to learn new products and technologies quickly. Candidates must have experience with following state and federal regulations, as well as industry best practices, to bring multiple verticals from low maturity to high in an expedited timeframe.
1. Work alongside appropriate staff, teams, stakeholders and other points of contact (POCs) as required, to understand the goals, objectives and future state of complex information systems
2. Participate in design level discussions to provide recommendations on deliverables based upon administrative, technical and management aspects of the Agency IT transformation initiative, including realization of the Medicaid Enterprise System (MES) and constituent components
3. Provide timely tactical execution to realize the strategy set forth by Agency leadership, specifically the CIO.
4. Serve as a SME and/or Point of Contact for developing and managing processes related to a robust System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)