Job ID: PA-636678 (94690921)
Helpdesk Analyst with report development, outreach program/campaign, project tracking, training and Medical/Healthcare experience
Location: Harrisburg, PA (DOH)
Duration: 8 months.
Strong Microsoft Excel skills specifically in creating and using pivot tables Required 4 Years
Experience in report development Required 4 Years
Experience in providing customer support vial email and phone Required 4 Years
Experience in outreach programs and campaigns. Required 4 Years
Experience in monitoring and tracking project activities Required 4 Years
Experience in providing end-user training Required 4 Years
Experience in Medical or Healthcare Industry Nice to have
4 year college degree Highly desired
The primary objective of this engagement is to provide targeted outreach and individualized training to licensed healthcare facilities (LHCF) that need assistance in adopting PA’s Electronic Death Registration System (EDRS). All communications will be done through electronic communications such as email, phone calls or Skype conferences.
The selected contractor will be responsible for monitoring project progress by tracking activities on adoption, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommendation actions on furthering the strategy for EDRS adoption. The selected contractor will create informative, actionable and repeatable reports that highlight relevant trends on adoption and the opportunities for improvement.
The selected contractor will conduct outreach and education on EDRS to specific facilities assigned by the SME. This activity involves building relationships with the medical community to support the adoption of EDRS. The selected contractor will support medical certifiers by developing an understanding of their workflows and recommending different approaches on rolling out EDRS at that location.
The selected contractor will provide ongoing guidance and support to end-users by responding to requests for assistance submitted by email and by phone. This support includes onboarding new users, and assisting existing users by interpreting the business needs of the caller and providing instruction on how to proceed with processing the case in EDRS.
Generally, the contractor will perform the following tasks:
• Conducts analysis on the method of death reporting by county and user type by creating and using pivot tables in Excel
• Creates informative, actionable and repeatable reports through highlighting relevant trends on adoption and opportunities for improvement
• Conducts initial outreach and provides end-user support in requesting EDRS accounts and EDRS standard training
• Tracks the LHCF’s submittal for EDRS accounts and registration for EDRS standard training to ensure the timely completion of these tasks.
• Follows up with the LHCF to provide any additional training or support that is needed pre and post adoption.
• Utilizes the weekly EDRS adoption dashboard to check on the reporting of LHCFs new to EDRS. Conducts additional outreach based on analysis of data.
The contractor will be required to:
• Complete weekly timesheet reporting in PeopleFluent/VectorVMS by COB Friday.
• Provide weekly personal status reporting by COB Friday submitted on SharePoint.
• Schedule project status meetings with both the BHSR Director, Vital Events Registry Manager, and Death Registry Supervisor.
CONTRACTOR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
As appropriate for a business analysis and to meet general objectives shown above. Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills (including knowledge on pivot tables) and strong verbal and written communication skills.