Job ID: VA-603547 (95390905)
Helpdesk Analyst with desktop application support/troubleshooting, ticketing, defect tracking, desktop/devices setup, training and software/hardware tech support experience
Location: Richmond VA (Elections)
Duration: 5 months
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience Expertise Rating
Experience providing application support for end users Required 7 Years
Experience managing ticket queues Required 7 Years
Experience troubleshooting web-based and desktop applications remotely Required 7 Years
Experience developing and maintaining user documentation Required 7 Years
Experience documenting application defects Required 7 Years
Experience setting up and troubleshooting Windows desktop devices and peripherals Required 7 Years
Experience conducting in-person training of application use Required 7 Years
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Required 7 Years
Ability to create reports for consumption by agency management Required 7 Years
Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches to problems Required 7 Years
Ability to provide information analysis proactively and interactively with business staff Required 7 Years
Possess good organizational and communication skills Required 7 Years
Responsibilities will include:
* Training with Help Desk staff member on updated processes since last engagement.
* Monitoring ePlus’ ServiceWise system to determine if tickets are being escalated according to the vendor’s SLA agreement.
* Ability to quickly learn Elect systems to provide Tier Level 1 support
* Experience working with ticketing systems – i.e, managing ticket queues, escalating to appropriate workers
* Experience creating process documentation
* Experience with generating Help Desk metrics and reports for management
* Providing software/hardware tech support – e.g., software installations, configuring hardware, etc.
* Experience working with teleconference tools and MS Office
* Assisting with special projects – e.g., VITA initiatives
* Provide Help Desk support duties as assigned.