Job ID: VA-646247 (97790226)
GIS Analyst with GIS data creation, ESRI ArcGIS Suite and Project Management experience.
Location: Richmond , VA (DGS) (local Richmond based candidates only )
Duration: 6 Months
Interview: Webcam Interview Only
Will work remotely until offices safely reopen
Experience with GIS data creation and manipulation required Required 5 Years
Experience with ESRI ArcGIS Suite required Required 5 Years
Ability to work as part of a team, and independently with little or no supervision on multiple tasks and priorities. Required 5 Years
Ability to identify and document user requirements and prepare systems and reports specifications. Required 5 Years
Project Management experience preferred Highly desired
Will work remotely until offices safely reopen. At that time the contractor is expected to work ON SITE at the DGS downtown location. Parking is not provided for contractors.
Candidate chosen must be able to pick up equipment IN PERSON (equipment will not be shipped – no exceptions)
The Department of General Services, Division of Real Estate and Facilities Management (DREFM) is interested in a GIS Analyst/Technician resource to assist with the development of our ESRI ArcGIS product. We are looking for an assignment of up to 6 months and DREFM would evaluate at that time if we need to extend.
The Department of General Services (DGS), Division of Real Estate and Facilities Management (DREFM) is seeking a candidate to assist with the development and maintenance of GIS based management tools. This position requires expertise in ESRI’s ArcGIS suite of applications. The position is responsible for developing business-appropriate solutions to managing the Departments construction and maintenance activities. The position will also assist with the integration of current and future software systems with the ESRI application.
· Document and map the Department of General Services construction and maintenance projects throughout capitol square to include project timelines and boundaries.
· Maintain project schedules and other related data in the system.
· Develop data capturing solutions for field operations.
· Develop various types of GIS maps and visualizations for internal and external users.
· Create and/or maintain an interactive map of statewide leased and owned real estate assets
· Communicates effectively with customers and team members. ·
· Develops and manages appropriate documentation.
· Experience with GIS data creation and manipulation required
· Experience with ESRI ArcGIS Suite required
· Project Management experience preferred
· Ability to work as part of a team, and independently with little or no supervision on multiple tasks and priorities.
· Ability to identify and document user requirements and prepare systems and reports specifications.