Job ID: NC-637035 (94990929)
GIS Analyst with ESRI Suite, spatial analysis, Python, Model Builder and PM experience
Location: Raleigh NC (NCDOT)
Duration: 12 months (approximately)
Interview :Either Webcam Interview or In Person
Strong experience with Esri’s suite of software products Required 3 Years
Strong knowledge and understanding of GIS principals, theories and practices Required 3 Years
Knowledge of spatial analysis procedures Required 3 Years
Knowledge of Python and Esri Model Builder Required 3 Years
Experience with integrating and implementing complex technology solutions Required 3 Years
Project management skills Required 3 Years
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) is seeking a Mid-Level GIS Business Analyst contractor for an approximate 12 month engagement assigned to the GIS Unit.
**This candidate will be working remotely at the start of the engagement. He or she will likely have to work onsite at the start of 2021 in Raleigh, NC.
***The candidate will need to use his or her own laptop/desktop. The state will provide a VPN and/or Citrix virtual desktop login credentials.
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) is seeking a Mid-Level GIS Business Analyst contractor for an approximate 12 month engagement assigned to the GIS Unit. This resource will provide technical assistance and support to the Transportation Planning Branch in order to perform GIS analysis, implement GIS data management, implement linear referencing solutions, and implement GIS data dissemination solutions.
• Design, develop and support GIS analysis processes
• Design, develop and support cartographic solutions
• Create or migrate workflows utilizing web based map services
• Create Python scripts/tools to automate task/data processes
• Identify and implement best practices for GIS data management
• Utilize GIS and organizational best practices to maintain and manage GIS layers
• Consult with customers to identify project requirements
• Develop and document standards and best practices
• Develop and execute test plans for all levels of system testing
• Consult with customers to ensure implementation and maintenance meets expectations