Job ID: MI-595682 (913290606)
Enterprise Architect with cloud, mobility, data center, contact center, standards, ADA and network security experience
Location: Lansing MI (DTMB-CTO)
Duration: 12 months
Interview: In-person or webcam
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Demonstrate thorough knowledge of IT industry standards Required 10 Years
Experience in developing and implementing enterprise architectural standard and solutions Required 10 Years
Experience with technical strategic planning in: Cloud, mobility, contact center, data center infrastructure and infrastructure protection. Required 10 Years
Years of Experience: 10 or more years.
The Enterprise Architect should have 10+ years’ experience in the IT industry. This position will work across the State’s entire IT infrastructure and specialize in identifying, researching, designing, planning and implementing key architectural solutions and standards. This position will perform the following functions for the organization:
• Act as a technical leader across the organization
• Work with Programmers, Developers, Infrastructure Specialists and Service Delivery teams to understand the needs of the organization and to ensure the best enterprise standards are implemented.
• Propose new industry standard based on the needs of the organization.
• Develop high-quality technical solutions
• Strategic technology planning for the IT Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Mobile technology and delivery management, Data Center Infrastructure, Contact Center Infrastructure and Network Security technology.
This position will require thorough knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• IT Industry Standards
• Infrastructure Security Protection
• ADA Compliance
• Mobile Technology
• Cloud Technology
• Data Center Infrastructure
• Service Delivery Management
• Contact Center Technology